Lessons posted:

it's funny because here everyone is deeply serious and probably mentally ill in some way, or at least emotionally damaged, and so being an idiot and saying the dumbest thing possible "works" because no one is really equipped to deal with it, but in a forum full of trolls it's immediately recognized as desperate attention-seeking flailing from a maladjusted retard. the exact same thing happened to cycloneman and he stopped posting there

Actually I just forgot my password and switched browsers.

Lessons posted:

i love how you drag this out every time i point out what a piece of shit you are. of course my politics are goofy and absurd, no one ever denied that, but despite that i'm able to get along with people. you otoh are hated by everybody despite having much more mainstream politics because you have a horrible personality and no sense of humor

Who are you getting along with?

im sorry for making your thread about goatstein german joey but he started it
[account deactivated]
did iget ifapped?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lesson # 1 : thugs dont have friends
goatestein: not sure if staying at the same server was a good idea but- guh?? where is everyone...?
goatstein: hello?

(meanwhile all the cool posteers are busy at the new server posting the most EPIC of threads)
of course. it seems maggotmaster REALLY hates you tho. also getfiscal now.
how did i start it thug lessons. i asked to be unifapped and you start getting up in my grill. but i forgive you.
[account deactivated]
i just checked on maggotmaster and

Chilean Shitheap ‏@MagnusMaggot 9 Apr

@thug_lessons literally just said to me he'd probably suck goatstein's dick if he wasn't so smug
[account deactivated]
maggotmaster update: is mad at people for watching wrestling. i dont think he's really hispanic at all
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

of course. it seems maggotmaster REALLY hates you tho. also getfiscal now.

haha link

idk its on his twitter.

Chilean Shitheap ‏@MagnusMaggot 3 Apr

tpaine basically harassed nayato for being depressed and trans* and to this day thinks its hilarious, but, teh epic meatship joke, ftw.

@aerdil calls himself a communist but brags about threatening homeless people while high on cocaine. aerdil, who knows practically nothing.

khamsek thinks i hate her bc shes a smart woman not bc she harassed my transgender friends and made fun of me for not being a first worlder
[account deactivated]
that's the person who posted the hormones thing
[account deactivated]
harassing homeless people while high on cocaine sounds like dangerous fun like wingsuiting or cave diving. hope to see it some day at the summer olympics
it might be better as a winter sport actually. homeless people are usually a lot more irascible in the cold
depressed and trans is redundant
i am gross so he's got me pegged
he said a lot of your trolling was bigoted. for shame getfiscal
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

tpaine basically harassed nayato for being depressed and trans* and to this day thinks its hilarious, but, teh epic meatship joke, ftw.

he has to add "basically" in there because he knows without it it'd be too dishonest

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

that's the person who posted the hormones thing

oh haha. so copying and pasting a funny post is harassment even though it was the only thing i ever did that could be construed as even slightly negative toward them

i assume people are mad because you sort of "ran with it", taking that bad joke to its extreme. i've never been able to get a clear answer though and i sort of dont care if they already just hate you

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Admins, please change the name of every poster in this thread to "masculinity issues"
I signed up here because I heard this was a cool forum but it looks like there's nothing going on here but injokes and arguments about, apparently, a totally different forum (?) . . . Thanks for wasting fifteen minutes of my life, tHE rHizzone.