deadken posted:
yeah old emphysemic greaseglobs arent aesthetic but old people should probably be culled anyway unless theyre like, entertainingly demented, or, david attenborough, or, the prim old ladies i see waving stalin flags at protests

Healthy in body and mind, I end my life before pitiless old age which has taken from me my pleasures and joys one after another; and which has been stripping me of my physical and mental powers, can paralyse my energy and break my will, making me a burden to myself and to others. For some years I had promised myself not to live beyond 70; and I fixed the exact year for my departure from life. I prepared the method for the execution of our resolution, it was a hypodermic of cyanide acid. I die with the supreme joy of knowing that at some future time, the cause triumph to which I have been devoted for forty-five years will triumph. Long live Communism! Long Live the Second International.

Impper posted:
put it in lower case though

also im thinking of getting the words tat tvam asi on me somewhere, what do u think. also the serbian black hand

those are both kewl ideas esp. the black hand which i kinda want to steal now. how do yu say 'much like your posts' in sanskrit

i used to be maaaad into advaita, i kinda wanted aham brahasmi somewhere

Impper posted:
put it in lower case though

also im thinking of getting the words tat tvam asi on me somewhere, what do u think. also the serbian black hand

nah go with a decapitated dog's head and a broom

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]