[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'll ask my ex if she chanced on more books like Rethinking Global Sisterhood, i'm really interested in the struggle in its imperialist and colonial dimensions. this looks promising Feminism without Borders: Decolonizing Theory, Practicing Solidarity, but i heard somewhere Chandra doesnt write too good, too obfuscating
thats the classic text i think, crow
Oh Word Lol

ii havent taken any courses, i lost faith in social justice liberal arts education a long time ago
"liberal arts" was invented by romans to teach citizens how to be good adminstrators of slaves
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
"liberal arts" was invented by romans to teach citizens how to be good adminstrators of slaves

then i;m going to be spartacus

this is more babby's first feminist course stuff, but there's always the second sex. ive always liked simone de beauvoir, also she obviously liked immensely ugly dudes so i like to think i would have had a chance w/ her

the ambiguity of ethics is better than anything sartre ever wrote too
did you read caliban and the witch

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/583/
lol @ fiction being recommended because of its feminist cred or whatever. pretty insulting
platform hehehhe
symbolic. anthropology.
[account deactivated]

Impper posted:
lol @ fiction being recommended because of its feminist cred or whatever. pretty insulting

she recommended it cause it's ladycentered not cause of "feminist" "cred"

why cant a book just be good whether its ladycentered or not

Impper posted:
why cant a book just be good whether its ladycentered or not

books cant be good theyre just collections of ink-stained paper you reactionary book-percieveer

don't you use a kindle? stick to the facts if you wanna to argue in the big leagues
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Tiffany Aching