depends who you know
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bushmills or jamo
Shamrock shakes are a slang term for when an Irishman gets the DTs
[account deactivated]
in ireland you can only get non-shamrock shakes on independence day, when they are called pot o' gold shakes and are well a sort of orange

getfiscal posted:

in ireland you can only get non-shamrock shakes on independence day, when they are called pot o' gold shakes and are well a sort of orange

Orange food on Irish independence day lol

IS IT BACK YET
[account deactivated]
in japan they are called samurai shakes and are blood red and there is a picture of quentin tarantino on the cup and it says "straight from my hatori hanzo blade to your gullet, nice"
[account deactivated]
I DONT THINK ITS BACK YET
noice
[account deactivated]
the mcrib is back. i saw it on an electronic micky d's sign in iowa city. it said "MCRIB IS BACK"
en route
im going to go over there tomorrow for lunch. it's ok because i work out
[account deactivated]
i heard that there's a place in indiana where you can get the mcrib all year long

c/d?
[account deactivated]
Last McRib Sighting: LAMAR, CO
Last Spotted: 2012-11-27 22:35:55
Spotted by Ben
McRib Sightings in past 7 days: 147
i really did eat one though, in a small town in iowa; the mcdonalds was decorated for christmas and even had a cozy fireplace. buy one mcrib meal and get the second mcrib for a dollar
why do people on this forum always post their dreams
once you start thinking about this place as the thought catalog of chauvinist first-worldist so-called marxism-leninism everything starts falling into place.
guess what
its back
liar
McRib Sauce

Water, high fructose corn syrup, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, natural smoke flavor (plant source), food starch-modified, salt, sugar, spices, soybean oil, xanthan gum, onion powder, garlic powder, chili pepper, sodium benzoate (preservative), caramel color, beet powder.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tpaine have u seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNNltaT8Kd0
[account deactivated]

prikryl posted:

The original laughing scene was the most profound moment of my life... that is, until I saw this.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]