[account deactivated]
tom cruise has criticized psychiatry; therefore all criticisms of psychiatry are invalid
people who talk about basic psychiatric pills causing "napalm brain death" are certainly Cruise level in terms of idiocy, yes.

Goethestein posted:
people who talk about basic psychiatric pills causing "napalm brain death" are certainly Cruise level in terms of idiocy, yes.

have you ever taken stratera or known anyone who did

yes.
Hence your posting Lmao
actually do you know anyone who's been put on antipsychotics
i know a guy pretty well who went Rampaging Schizophrenic in his early 20s and got put on enough pills to turn him into a shambletard who sleeps 18 hours a day. unfortunate, but better than the alternative where he was basically a manic hobo who would get arrested or committed within two days after getting out of the mental hospital, mostly for trying to break into peoples' homes so he could Discuss Things with them
what a strikingly average and representative case of schizophrenic behavior
indeed
i bet if the people had let this unknown ranting smelly obviously insane person into their homes to discuss the meaning of identity as it is described by the cards in his wallet, his brain would have spontaneously transsubstantiated into having the same structure, chemistry and function as that of a normal person. thats what community acceptance can do
a shambletard. thanks gbs.
yw
that's really not what anyone is sayin goatstern

discipline posted:

discipline posted:
but sometimes I think it can be assessed and confronted as something else in addition to that.

Like: Hey man/lady, you're crazy and you need help! This is not the place for you to indulge your sick delusions!!!

nice gaslighting

a close friend of mine was on antidepressants + i convinced him to get off them + now he feels exactly the same lol
suicide proceeds inexorably from comfort and decadence. the best solution for suicide is war
psychopharmacology is a very incomplete body of knowledge. which is fine. it will form the foundations for something much more efficacious. maybe it could even help ppl on the off chance. but psychopharmacologists are the least likely folks to be consciously aware of its profound limitations and dubious
empirical effectiveness. the whole POINT is to treat the brain in a sense as a black box, well guess what the impartial evidence indicates you hooked
up your black box wrong. modern clinical psychiatry fails in it's own positivist empricist terms
congratulations on compounding the most theoretically and olfactorily offensive and downright stupid array of lines drawn wrong and tortured corpses last breath prolonged, abortive colour schemes dead in the womb of the stench of the air that the broken and rotten teeth that tried to enunciate but instead defectated a stale stench long forgotten in the cave of gross origins...
ok listen tomorrow night is writer's night and im sick of just being the loser who just makes everything a macabre journy through the hellish depths of my insanely evil soul, i need to really impress this girl so guys help me out and fucking show me how to be more romantic so i can penetrate her vagina
with my erect penis
someone might ask you, what is the IQ of your favorite author, and if you refuse that metric, they might want to locate you on the newly leacked tracks from the dsm v, but what they don't know is they you are judging them, yes!, and rather harshly too, not against any kind of positivist scale gun or a short leashed meticulous loud won but against the negative Truth of Free Dumb

deadken posted:
suicide proceeds inexorably from comfort and decadence. the best solution for suicide is war

lmao i got a book on the serbs called The Serbs, it had a bit in from a psychiatrist whose asylum got bombed out so his patients had to stay in a kindergarten. it describes this grotesque scene of all these grown adults sitting around and sleeping in a garishly-decorated and decaying room. he says they all improved hugely during the course of the bosnian war though lol

yo someone commit sosie to IFAP for genuine mental health issues
i am prepared to do that if you absolutely assure me it's necessary - OK, the single mention you made of it will due, come this way Sosie --

No!, please! I'm not insane!'

*hits her very violently in the head* Let's get going!

*Sosie is reduced to catatonic despair*
*claws at jools' face, desperately pleading for salvation, but is pulled away by renegade and mind-null guards who hate love*
*is placed in a dome made of concentric circles made of video casette materal,
All of our newly constructed domes are built from Blu ray actually