what in the worl d
I don't like mexican food. Sometimes I can eat it, but generally speaking it sounds odd and completely unappealing. Places like taco bell are the worst; I went years ago, and after staring at the menu for twenty minutes I was still unable to spot anything I recognize as food. The only thing I could do was walk out because honestly there was literally nothing in taco bell that I would put in my mouth.
taco bell isn't mexican food you weirdo

gyrofry posted:

that's not what they say, and they serve things called burritos and tacos at least.

How about chipotle, is that mexican food? I get a half price discount there and I still can't bring myself to order from them.

Lykourgos posted:

gyrofry posted:

that's not what they say, and they serve things called burritos and tacos at least.

How about chipotle, is that mexican food? I get a half price discount there and I still can't bring myself to order from them.

chipotle is better but its still a gringocorp food trough

Lykourgos posted:

gyrofry posted:

i don't know but there used to be a wikipedia article about the 'san francisco burrito' and the phrase still makes me laugh

we have a chain up here in the PNW called taco del mar that advertises "mission style burritos"

WA has a Wants-To-Be-California-So-Bad complex
Jesus christ Grumblefish you don't like Mexican Food? You are a really messed up person. On some serious levels.
I like the rice water, and sometimes I like the food that has lots of lime juice in it
you can get good offal at mexican places
Yeh but ukrainian village and china town supply all my offal needs.
en verdad. moronga es ley. LEY.