[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
all i know is that ultimately romney will get the nomination. the gop will not let party democracy get in the way of having a viable candidate
i hope paul gets it

tpaine posted:
hahaha http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3457827&pagenumber=6#post399184497

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447397&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=65#post399015506

happy birthday baby finland! your parents were gunning for a new years baby eh

animedad posted:
happy birthday baby finland! your parents were gunning for a new years baby eh

lol if u think i have parents

lmao:

If you want another big-government politician who supports the status quo to run our country, you should vote for my uncle, Rick Santorum. America is based on a strong belief in individual liberty. My uncle’s interventionist policies, both domestic and foreign, stem from his irrational fear of freedom not working.

It is not the government’s job to dictate to individuals how they must live. The Constitution was designed to protect individual liberty. My Uncle Rick cannot fathom a society in which people cooperate and work with each other freely. When Republicans were spending so much money under President Bush, my uncle was right there along with them as a senator. The reason we have so much debt is not only because of Democrats, but also because of big-spending Republicans like my Uncle Rick.

It is because of this inability of status quo politicians to recognize the importance of our individual liberties that I have been drawn to Ron Paul. Unlike my uncle, he does not believe that the American people are incapable of forming decisions. He believes that an individual is more powerful than any group (a notion our founding fathers also believed in).

Another important reason I support Ron Paul is his position on foreign policy. He is the only candidate willing to bring our troops home, not only from the Middle East, but from around the world.

Ron Paul seems to be the only candidate trying to win the election for a reason other than simply winning the election.

This year, I’ll vote for an honest change in our government. I’ll vote for real hope. I’ll vote for a real leader. This year, I will vote for Ron Paul.

John Garver is a 19-year-old student at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. John is a strong supporter of Ron Paul despite his love for family member Rick Santorum.
[account deactivated]
hi, i support ron paul. well yes, i am male and wealthy and white and 19 years old, but

We know that we are in an electoral political wasteland when the only major party discussion of U.S. empire and endless warfare takes place in the Republican presidential primary. On foreign policy, Ron Paul calls for closing hundreds of U.S. bases abroad, opposes U.S. empire-building and the fraudulent war on terror. Paul opposes preventive detention and the drug war, and he has led the charge against the Federal Reserve which, under President Obama, has become the umbilical cord that binds the imperial American state to the imperial bankers Wall Street.

Of course, Ron Paul is no friend of Black people, or working people of any race. He is a racist, who has always worked closely with white supremacists who wish for a return to the apartheid America of the founding white fathers. Ron Paul’s foreign policy and civil liberties stance, as a Republican, is noteworthy only because of the contrasting light it shines on the vast desert that Democratic Party politics has become under the grip of militarists and Wall Street.

The Republicans are ugly, nasty and evil. President Obama is the most attractive and articulate servant of Wall Street and war – and, therefore, an even more effective evil. There is only one alternative, and that is mass political action in opposition to the rule of the rich. Without a people's movement, the people inevitably lose.

http://blackagendareport.com/content/wasteland-democratic-politics

i'll be cheering for worker insurrection
Get your liquor of choice ready for the big win coming tonight. Ron Paul 2012

Edited by ilmdge ()

ilmdge posted:
Get your liquor of choice ready for the big win coming tonight. Ron Paul 2012

this except halal liquor

Happy Birthday Bibi Finkland. You belong in a garbage can.
santorum basically tied romney but i doubt his campaign will go anywhere. ronpaul did really well (21%) but since it is third place it isn't what they wanted. i think basically a bunch of evangelicals parked their votes with santorum because they weren't too excited about anyone else. but the media is already sorta downplaying santorum because huckabee won iowa on the evangelicals in 2008 and went nowhere.
[account deactivated]
concrete jungle where dreams are made of

there's nothing you can't do, tpaine

now you're in new york
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
i want to die

don't you want to see what happens?

we're on a rollercoaster of a world

getfiscal posted:
santorum basically tied romney but i doubt his campaign will go anywhere. ronpaul did really well (21%) but since it is third place it isn't what they wanted. i think basically a bunch of evangelicals parked their votes with santorum because they weren't too excited about anyone else. but the media is already sorta downplaying santorum because huckabee won iowa on the evangelicals in 2008 and went nowhere.

don't underestimate the old man. the vote is essentially meaningless, a dog and pony show to eliminate the weak. paul got above the crucial 15%, so now the real action comes afterward:

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-winner-iowa-caucuses-strategy-201201#ixzz1iSwIfARe

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?1708-How-convention-delegates-are-chosen

e: happy birthday bf

i chose pastry
were i to choose again it would be amphetamines lady

getfiscal posted:
i chose pastry

baby finland, killer mike a.k.a. killa kill a.k.a. mike bigga is a ron paul supporter
i support ron paul as the GOP candidate
i chose ron pastry
write in for herman cain
i've been killing myself with pastries for the last 20 years
Oh is this the Something Awful Depreciation thread?

Cuz fuck that reignofevil asshole.

Motherfucker doesn't know shit about fission.
[account deactivated]
Also reading through the 300 some posts about this since midnight last night, was surprised to see TNE chat outta fucking NOWHERE.

getfiscal posted:
i chose pastry

i chose not to choose life. I chose something else. it was bear claws.