crustpunk_trotsky posted:
d when you finish toss em in a stove

he already said he was self publishing

AHAHAHAH
just take a soulless job, be really lazy and live in material comfort like a true nihilist
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:
its the void of subjectivity, the night of man, where faith resides, I pay 700/mo in Austin, where love is, 650sqft, internet very good

I live in a windowsill of a Papa johns next to a shaker with a bug in it. Farm enough gold in 4 hours to pay my monthly rent for 1 week every day & doesnt make 1 lick of difference if i leave my Sweater in the booth when its sunny bc their business's primarialy takeout. Freedom of choice and btw.... A quote from a poster on a nother forums.. Read up slummer

This thread is now merged with your other identical thread about the same topic impper. Try to respect the rules from henceforward. unwritten and non. Thanks for the poz vibes wrt the universailiaty of my terror at being like as a fancy Gadget exclusively at Lowes that in fact does nothing very much better thAN THE 2 tools it was designed to combine, irl. Im back on the galeano feed because im a Complete spongelike entity intellectually where whoever im reading is who i Agree with and Cite Constantly IRL and galeano writes very cleverly of the act of writing that it itself must be seen as the writer as something that while limited isnt a nothing of an activity, it has worth and power and you should feel that the writing you're writing Provided you attempt @ distribution is in fact a flexing of your social muscle groups yet again, still, as always, irl. Like as to say, itself a manifestation of your fundamentally Social nature, paradoxical cure of its own lament or fuckin WHATEVER One love.

Edited by swampman ()

Merry christmas!! UNBAN VACLAV HAVEL
thanks swamp, that's pretty cool, and, i agree to a large extent, my coming into an identity as a "writer," and owning it, in many ways is a social tool. you should read some maurice blanchot for some more Writing Thoughts, also, i do the same thing where the one person i'm reading influences me entirely
Yah i feel a perfect agreement with whoever im reading as in Im choosing to be intimate with them in a way thats so fundamentally different than any other social relationship and very deep & i have Deepass love and shit like that for everything they think and the only betrayal of their thoughts that i cant help but offer them: Im in the now which they didnt predict 100% accurately! No hard feelings but anything thats wrong with what someone wrote in the past even 5 secs ago is a function of - how could they have been then where we are now? Some well meaning sons of guns bought me a Kindle for christmas and i cant decide if to send it back. Tough problem to have but after that i retackle Identity Crises in the Big Scary World
man just keep that kindle. you can buy my book and put it on there. and, you can also pirate many books, and put it on there
kindle is great

Impper posted:
About a year and a half ago I started a retail job. I have anxiety which has caused many problems in my life. I had one decent job, but got laid off when the recession hit. I took a retail job later to try and get references and make some better money besides unemployment. This was a bad idea. This had never been a problem, but 100 degree weather and anxiety caused me to sweat a lot. This was a problem. They immediately wanted me gone. I couldn't quit because then i would no longer get the unemployment. On top of this, something happened with the radio when i started. Either the radio they gave me was broke(it was a piece of crap) or it was maybe interference with my phone, or maybe it was somebody else(maybe my managers) doing it. Anyway, there was a "barking like" noise(my guess it was a combo between broken radio and maybe phone interference) that would go through the radio. It quickly spread by coworkers and managers that I was barking into the radio. I should have confronted this, but anxiety and the accompanying sweating caused me to be very timid.

That sucks, brah. Have you tried surgery on your sweat glands? Are we talking armpits mainly or is there a lot of face / chest / butt area sweat happening too?

i tried some home surgery but i dont think it worked right
thats tough
this world is so corrupt

Tinkzorg posted:
this world is so corrupt

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
lol on craigslist there was a posting that said "any shy guys want oral" and i clicked and it was deleted by author hahah

just happened to be browsing the ol' m4m casual encounters

christmas_cheer posted:

tpaine posted:
lol on craigslist there was a posting that said "any shy guys want oral" and i clicked and it was deleted by author hahah

just happened to be browsing the ol' m4m casual encounters

Wow. Nice out. Hilarious but people need to THINK about whether something their going to post is Incidentally gay. Just to be safe Im gonna have tp ban you both... Ps Die and go to die

tpaine posted:

germanjoey posted:

Tinkzorg posted:
this world is so corrupt

hey joey can i share with you one of my favorite goon memories?

a guy posted a thread where he was really indignant about some coworkers laughing at him when used the phrase "like a pheonix rising from the ashes" at lunch and someone bought him a big red title that read HOOKED ON PHEONIX

lol

babyfinland posted:

kindle is great

[account deactivated]
any luck removing your breast tissue tpaine
[account deactivated]
only the best from publix
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

I was gonna post something but deadken basically nailed it. Everyone's in about the same spot of neurosis and terror, give or take some (much) wealth and privilege/luck

Dog Im an EMo. I hate my life and also God

discipline posted:
publix owns they totally hooked me as a child with free oatmeal raisin cookies which are still the best tasting cookies on planet earth

hell yeah, but i typically asked for sugar cookies at publix

Impper posted:
Dog Im an EMo. I hate my life and also God

if any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple

that was me in imppers office drinking that four loko btw
thats probably my fav verse out of the bible (along w/ the part where he says that he came to cast fire on the world and wished that it were already kindled) because i think its one of those bits where the personality of the Actual Historical Jesus shines through, a wandering outcast, a radical communist, a tragic homosexual, a cruel and strange weirdo

jools posted:
that was me in imppers office drinking that four loko btw

did u meet his coworkers lol

oh... a friend of john's... from the internet... *shifty eyes*
he met an insignificant cowork but he came in the office really late when most of the normal people left. i did keep jools and miss march away from one of our coordinating managers because that probably wouldn't have reflected well on me and my influence is waning as it is
When i go you will meet me the ceo. Show him to me. Or hyr. I will see them and consider them and we will see then. you will all see then