[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
call the ipcc (0207 993 3311)
[account deactivated]
Maybe you could use your phone to record the beating instead of to tweet your outrage
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
who do I call next time I see a cop car make a u-turn to beat the heck out of some teenagers for no reason whatsoever

put it on youtube, tweet it to everyone on the guardian and wait for outrage i guess

perhaps you could have put your phone to better use by joining the cops and assisting them in beating the teenagers? just a thought
i find it laughable that you think that the cops beat those kids for no reason. obviously they had a reason, even if that reason was belligerent racism. try not to be so overwrought in your tone. </d&d>

Goethestein posted:
</d&d>

Don't sign your posts.

“Vote for Me,” which concluded earlier this year, was a reality TV show similar in vein to Pop Idol, however instead of launching a career as a Pop Star, the winner would stand as an independent MP at the next General Election...

Rodney Hylton-Potts claims he won the Vote for Me competition because his hard-line stance on immigrants. He stated that all immigrants (and their descendants) should all be deported, and that this was what the British people wanted.