http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cair-asks-fbi-to-probe-internet-threats-to-mosques-134497303.html

Comment on anti-Islam hate site: 'I want blood on my hands'

WASHINGTON, Nov. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A prominent national Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization today called on the FBI to investigate a number of threats of violence targeting mosques posted online on an anti-Islam hate site, including the comment "I want blood on my hands" by an individual who claims he regularly drives past a Virginia mosque.

The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) also urged WordPress.com to remove the hate site because its calls to violence violate the hosting company's terms of service," which prohibit blogs that "contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities."

[NOTE: At CAIR's request, WordPress.com last year deleted a similar blog containing posts that advocated burning mosques, making false bomb threats implicating Muslims, desecrating Muslim graves, and that recommended the "proper way to shoot a muslim ."]

CAIR said articles and comments posted on the anonymous blog "Bare Naked Islam" (BNI) routinely urge attacks on and desecration of American and European mosques.

"Keith Mahone (aka Charles Martel)," who states that he regularly drives by a Virginia mosque, wrote: "If you see a Muslim licking an ice cream cone in the park and you blow his head off you are technically committing an act of self defense. . .Muslims must learn they they are not safe anywhere outside a Muslim country. . .My heart does a back flip to see a mosque "desecrated". . .Burn every mosque to the ground in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and kill every Muslim twice. . .I want their blood on my hands as a matter of principle."

SEE: Keith Mahone (aka Charles Martel)

http://tinyurl.com/7akyxfr

In a November 23 post headlined "Ready the Pigs' Blood," the blog's author and commenters on the article urged violence and religious desecration to prevent the construction of a New York mosque.

SEE: Ready the Pigs' Blood

http://www.cair.com/barenakedislam/1.htm

BNI's author wrote: "The mosque may go up, but it will never stay up."

Commenter "angel" wrote: "I hope the tough Russians will burn this mosque to the ground many times over until the a**lifters get the message."

"Sarastro" wrote: "Ban all mosques, blow up those that exist, and do not let another inch of sacred American soil be designated to be desecrated by Islamic buildings. Let's hope the Russian Mafia will find the right remedy for this outrage."

"Carl Tapp" wrote: "Bay people must contaminate the ground, buildings, and Muslims with the blood, urine and guts of pigs."

"Kenneth Schustereit" commented, "Fill this hole with pig's blood!" while "perry" wrote: "a lil pigs blood applied here and there."

In reply to these threats "barenakedislam" suggested: "Perry, pouring in the cement would be better. They couldn't wash it away." The blog's author later wrote: "I sincerely doubt that mosque will ever get to the point where they are blaring the Call to Prayer at 5AM. Mr. BNI has a Russian Jewish business associate from that neighborhood. He will know what they are going to do but I doubt if he will tell us. Probably better that way."

Another BNI November 23 post headlined "WOO HOO! Yet ANOTHER anti-Muslim attack on a French mosque" asks, "Will the Muslims ever get a clue that they are not welcome in France?"

SEE: WOO HOO! Yet ANOTHER anti-Muslim attack on a French mosque
http://www.cair.com/barenakedislam/2.htm

A comment to that post by "Sarastro" stated: "What's all this pussy-footing??? Throw 10 Molotov cocktails into these mosques and burn them down even with a**-lifters in them, especially with a**-lifters in them."

"GrouchyFogie" wrote: "Bomb the things to the ground, THEN burn them."

"Burnerjack" wrote: "THAT'S not an attack. An attack is boarding the doors while the mosque is full and then fire bombing it. THAT'S an attack. I'm just saying."

"Calls to violence and desecration targeting an American religious minority should never be tolerated and must be investigated by the FBI and other relevant law enforcement authorities," said CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper. "Too many American mosques have already been targeted by those who share the extremist views expressed on this hate site."

He noted that in the past year, mosques or mosque construction sites in Massachusetts, Oregon, Ohio, New York, Iowa, Maine, Georgia, Missouri, Louisiana, Tennessee, Texas, California, and Michigan have been targeted by arson, vandalism or threats.

In May of last year, a bomb exploded at a Florida mosque. A recent fire at a Kansas mosque is still under investigation.

Hooper said a number of recent reports have documented the growth and promotion of Islamophobia nationwide.

CAIR: Same Hate, New Target
http://tinyurl.com/66enzm8
Center for American Progress: Fear, Inc.
http://tinyurl.com/7cozjxg
Southern Poverty Law Center: Jihad Against Islam
http://tinyurl.com/3qsv2v8
People for the American Way: The Right-Wing Playbook on Anti-Muslim Extremism
http://tinyurl.com/6j9fttw
CAIR is again urging members of the Muslim community to review security procedures using advice contained in its "Muslim Community Safety Kit."
SEE: CAIR Muslim Community Safety Kit
http://www.cair.com/ActionCenter/CommunityToolKit.aspx
CAIR is America's largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization. Its mission is to enhance the understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding.
Become a Fan of CAIR on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/CAIRNational
Subscribe to CAIR's E-Mail List
http://tinyurl.com/cairsubscribe
Subscribe to CAIR's Twitter Feed
http://twitter.com/cairnational
Subscribe to CAIR's YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/cairtv
CONTACT: CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper, 202-744-7726, E-Mail: ihooper@cair.com; CAIR Communications Coordinator Amina Rubin, 202-488-8787, 202-341-4171, E-Mail: arubin@cair.com
SOURCE Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

[account deactivated]
my dad can kick your dad's ass

the "proper way to shoot a muslim ."

with a silver bullet or something? idgi

[account deactivated]
the way they learn just enough about the religion to find out what's offensive makes it look like they are searching for their weaknesses or something. it's really pathetic but also totally serious
Funny how they tried to portray the filippino struggle for liberation as part of the Global War on Terror.
[account deactivated]

This incident burst upon the world last Friday in an official cablegram from the commander of our forces in the Philippines to our Government at Washington. The substance of it was as follows: A tribe of Moros, dark-skinned savages, had fortified themselves in the bowl of an extinct crater not many miles from Jolo; and as they were hostiles, and bitter against us because we have been trying for eight years to take their liberties away from them, their presence in that position was a menace. Our commander, Gen. Leonard Wood, ordered a reconnaissance. It was found that the Moros numbered six hundred, counting women and children; that their crater bowl was in the summit of a peak or mountain twenty-two hundred feet above sea level, and very difficult of access for Christian troops and artillery. Then General Wood ordered a surprise, and went along himself to see the order carried out. Our troops climbed the heights by devious and difficult trails, and even took some artillery with them. The kind of artillery is not specified, but in one place it was hoisted up a sharp acclivity by tackle a distance of some three hundred feet. Arrived at the rim of the crater, the battle began. Our soldiers numbered five hundred and forty. They were assisted by auxiliaries consisting of a detachment of native constabulary in our pay -- their numbers not given -- and by a naval detachment, whose numbers are not stated. But apparently the contending parties were about equal as to number -- six hundred men on our side, on the edge of the bowl; six hundred men, women and children in the bottom of the bowl. Depth of the bowl, 50 feet.

Gen. Wood's order was, "Kill or capture the six hundred."

The battle began-it is officially called by that name-our forces firing down into the crater with their artillery and their deadly small arms of precision; the savages furiously returning the fire, probably with brickbats-though this is merely a surmise of mine, as the weapons used by the savages are not nominated in the cablegram. Heretofore the Moros have used knives and clubs mainly; also ineffectual trade-muskets when they had any.

The official report stated that the battle was fought with prodigious energy on both sides during a day and a half, and that it ended with a complete victory for the American arms. The completeness of the victory for the American arms. The completeness of the victory is established by this fact: that of the six hundred Moros not one was left alive. The brilliancy of the victory is established by this other fact, to wit: that of our six hundred heroes only fifteen lost their lives.

General Wood was present and looking on. His order had been. "Kill or capture those savages." Apparently our little army considered that the "or" left them authorized to kill or capture according to taste, and that their taste had remained what it has been for eight years, in our army out there - the taste of Christian butchers.

The official report quite properly extolled and magnified the "heroism" and "gallantry" of our troops; lamented the loss of the fifteen who perished, and elaborated the wounds of thirty-two of our men who suffered injury, and even minutely and faithfully described the nature of the wounds, in the interest of future historians of the United States. It mentioned that a private had one of his elbows scraped by a missile, and the private's name was mentioned. Another private had the end of his nose scraped by a missile. His name was also mentioned - by cable, at one dollar and fifty cents a word.

Next day's news confirmed the previous day's report and named our fifteen killed and thirty-two wounded again, and once more described the wounds and gilded them with the right adjectives.

Let us now consider two or three details of our military history. In one of the great battles of the Civil War ten per cent. Of the forces engaged on the two sides were killed and wounded. At Waterloo, where four hundred thousand men were present on the two sides, fifty thousand fell, killed and wounded, in five hours, leaving three hundred and fifty thousand sound and all right for further adventures. Eight years ago, when the pathetic comedy called the Cuban War was played, we summoned two hundred and fifty thousand men. We fought a number of showy battles, and when the war was over we had lost two hundred and sixty-eight men out of our two hundred and fifty thousand, in killed and wounded in the field, and just fourteen times as many by the gallantry of the army doctors in the hospitals and camps. We did not exterminate the Spaniards -- far from it. In each engagement we left an average of two per cent. of the enemy killed or crippled on the field.

Contrast these things with the great statistics which have arrived from

that Moro crater! There, with six hundred engaged on each side, we lost fifteen men killed outright, and we had thirty-two wounded-counting that nose and that elbow. The enemy numbered six hundred -- including women and children -- and we abolished them utterly, leaving not even a baby alive to cry for its dead mother. This is incomparably the greatest victory that was ever achieved by the Christian soldiers of the United States.

Now then, how has it been received? The splendid news appeared with splendid display-heads in every newspaper in this city of four million and thirteen thousand inhabitants, on Friday morning. But there was not a single reference to it in the editorial columns of any one of those newspapers. The news appeared again in all the evening papers of Friday, and again those papers were editorially silent upon our vast achievement. Next day's additional statistics and particulars appeared in all the morning papers, and still without a line of editorial rejoicing or a mention of the matter in any way. These additions appeared in the evening papers of that same day (Saturday) and again without a word of comment. In the columns devoted to correspondence, in the morning and evening papers of Friday and Saturday, nobody said a word about the "battle." Ordinarily those columns are teeming with the passions of the citizen; he lets no incident go by, whether it be large or small, without pouring out his praise or blame, his joy or his indignation about the matter in the correspondence column. But, as I have said, during those two days he was as silent as the editors themselves. So far as I can find out, there was only one person among our eighty millions who allowed himself the privilege of a public remark on this great occasion -- that was the President of the United States. All day Friday he was as studiously silent as the rest. But on Saturday he recognized that his duty required him to say something, and he took his pen and performed that duty. If I know President Roosevelt -- and I am sure I do -- this utterance cost him more pain and shame than any other that ever issued from his pen or his mouth. I am far from blaming him. If I had been in his place my official duty would have compelled me to say what he said. It was a convention, an old tradition, and he had to be loyal to it. There was no help for it. This is what he said:

Washington, March 10. Wood, Manila:- I congratulate you and the officers and men of your command upon the

brilliant feat of arms wherein you and they so well upheld the honor of the American flag. (Signed) Theodore Roosevelt.

His whole utterance is merely a convention. Not a word of what he said came out of his heart. He knew perfectly well that to pen six hundred helpless and weaponless savages in a hole like rats in a trap and massacre them in detail during a stretch of a day and a half, from a safe position on the heights above, was no brilliant feat of arms - and would not have been a brilliant feat of arms even if Christian America, represented by its salaried soldiers, had shot them down with Bibles and the Golden Rule instead of bullets. He knew perfectly well that our uniformed assassins had not upheld the honor of the American flag, but had done as they have been doing continuously for eight years in the Philippines - that is to say, they had dishonored it.

The next day, Sunday, -- which was yesterday -- the cable brought us additional news - still more splendid news -- still more honor for the flag. The first display-head shouts this information at us in the stentorian capitals: "WOMEN SLAIN MORO SLAUGHTER."

"Slaughter" is a good word. Certainly there is not a better one in the Unabridged Dictionary for this occasion

The next display line says:

"With Children They Mixed in Mob in Crater, and All Died Together."

They were mere naked savages, and yet there is a sort of pathos about it when that word children falls under your eye, for it always brings before us our perfectest symbol of innocence and helplessness; and by help of its deathless eloquence color, creed and nationality vanish away and we see only that they are children -- merely children. And if they are frightened and crying and in trouble, our pity goes out to them by natural impulse. We see a picture. We see the small forms. We see the terrified faces. We see the tears. We see the small hands clinging in supplication to the mother; but we do not see those children that we are speaking about. We see in their places the little creatures whom we know and love.

The next heading blazes with American and Christian glory like to the sun in the zenith:

"Death List is Now 900."

I was never so enthusiastically proud of the flag till now!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ass-lifters

dm posted:
the way they learn just enough about the religion to find out what's offensive makes it look like they are searching for their weaknesses or something. it's really pathetic but also totally serious

yeah non-muslims find the weirdest hadiths and stuff and always ask me about it, but then don't understand basic things. i've had people ask me if i have to sleep facing mecca or drink water with three breaths of air between gulps, but then call the daily prayers "ramadan"

im taking a class on islamic mysticism this quarter and its been pretty atrocious, boring and full of extremely misleading statements and commentary such that i basically have to conclude that you just cant learn anything about islam in the west through academia or publishing houses unless you know what to look for (i.e. have a friend guiding you)

Is it true if during your *makes bowing motions* ramadan if you think of women you have to sacrifice an animal in the street, breaking French law?

And if you capture a Christian boy during jihad, you consumate your ownership over his life with sodomy and then he is your dhimmi-warrior-slave? My grandmother is Croatian...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
for real tho is it true that you guys have a tradition where you cut your head open and stuff pomegranate seeds into the wound and that this is called "pebble brain wars"

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

dm posted:

yeah non-muslims find the weirdest hadiths and stuff and always ask me about it, but then don't understand basic things. i've had people ask me if i have to sleep facing mecca or drink water with three breaths of air between gulps, but then call the daily prayers "ramadan"

im taking a class on islamic mysticism this quarter and its been pretty atrocious, boring and full of extremely misleading statements and commentary such that i basically have to conclude that you just cant learn anything about islam in the west through academia or publishing houses unless you know what to look for (i.e. have a friend guiding you)

i have to drink water with three breaths of air between gulps, but that's on account of my runny esophagus and impacted gizzard. just thought i'd share that with you

the mark of dhimmitude

discipline posted:
I was doing research on christian zionists a long time ago and this one group published this magazine called the "jerUSAlem connection" wherein they had full page exposés of historical figures like BLACK JACK pershing who used to shoot filipino muslims with bullets dipped in pig's blood. here is da scan:

lmao dipping bullets in pigsblood would make the gun jam.

tpaine posted:
Wow. I am SO glad I wasn't asshatted enough to meet you in ramallah. fuck sakes people.

FFS. gimme dat adderal, dammit lady, and i will shine happiness,on you

[account deactivated]
pigs blood doesnt have water it has Deliciousness Juice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck_a_duck

tpaine posted:
discipline posted:
yeah it's kinda funny how they think it's some sort of superstitious aversion to pigblood kryptonite instead of the barbarity of a guy who would butcher 50 prisoners of war and then cover their corpses in animal entrails

Wow. I am SO glad I wasn't asshatted enough to meet you in ramallah. fuck sakes people.

you're a disgusting person full of hate t-paine, your harrasment of me and my person has nothing to do with anti-zionism, you're just biggoted against all israelis. lmao bigot against bigots right, we're just a nation of bigots, all of us.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
LOOK LADY: Either you give me the amphetamines, or I meet you in Ramadallah & you WILL LEARN ABOUT TIME CUBE. I DONT CARE IF ALL CAPS MAKE YOU HAPPY.
[account deactivated]
it but one aspect
what is it with israelis and accusing people of being "full" of "hate"
I'm gonna be full of hate If I don't get some amphetamines here, Lady!

babyfinland posted:

please be considerate in not mixing up the silly pointless and arbitrary things i dont have to do with the silly pointless and arbitrary things i do i have to do

gruntstein posted:
please be considerate in not mixing up the silly pointless and arbitrary things i dont have to do with the silly pointless and arbitrary things i do i have to do

um i think thats the joke, a bunch of "left" westerners so enamored of their victims theyll look the other way even on the existence of god, just to inflate the value of what they're destroying. at best its a sort of ideological disaster profiteering, or a golddigger's wedding... what you're seeing around here is very complex edge comedy.. i think

Crow posted:
lmao dipping bullets in pigsblood would make the gun jam.

This brings up an interesting topic of how strong the presence of porcinity has to be on an object to render it Unholy. Even a bullet dipped in pigs blood and then immediately stuffed down a victim's throat would impart only a small amount of porcine unholiness on-target, a couple hundred microliters at best. Then you have to consider the way a bullet works. If you dipped your bullet in pigs blood and waited for it to dry before firing, you'd lose at least seventy percent of the volume of your dark elixer to evaporation. Firing a wet bullet, on the other hand, would lead to jamming, damage to gun components, and certainly a loss of all pig's blood due to the speed of the bullet. A dry bullet wouldn't be much better; it's almost guaranteed that all the blood would flake and burn off almost instantaneously due to the heat of the bullet as well as its rapid acceleration, wind resistance, and rotation. Even in the best case you'd be lucky to end up delivering a couple molecules of pigs' blood, heavily carbonized by the hot bullet.

That assumes that the Unholiness is chemical and not inherent, however. For example, a homeopathic/arcane-connection type of paradigm, in which a thing touched by pigs blood becomes Tainted not physically but metaphysically. This resolves the first problem, but raises its own problem: It's almost guaranteed that all of the water on earth has at some point come into contact with the blood or flesh of a pig or pig-like animal over the last 20 million years. Most of the people living have come into contact with pig flesh at some point, as has much of the land and many plants, seeds, and animals. All the world is therefore Unholy, which some gnostics might agree with, but it renders a pigs-blood covered bullet a spiritually inert weapon, likely no less holy than the water in the blood of the target.

Edited by gruntstein ()

Goatstein, as a jew you should know better about these things

Saturday, November 26 2011|Yossi Gurvitz
Tiberias spends millions on biblically ‘pure’ roads
The city of Tiberias has spent over 18 million NIS on rebuilding its roads so that they are “uncleanliness free” for Jewish descendants of biblical high priests
The municipality of Tiberias – not, to put it mildly, one of the richest Israeli towns – has spent over 18 million NIS (about five million USD) over the last few years (Hebrew) in building a special road, about a kilometer long, and spent an unknown sum in a similar road, about 400 meters long. If it spends relatively the same amount, this new and shorter road will end up costing some 5.4 million NIS (about 1.5 million USD). The town also uproots ancient trees alongside the road.
Why do I bother you with this engineering project? Because these are voodoo roads. The town digs up the road, and then puts under it two slabs of concrete, arranged so that they are hollow, and there’s a pipe coming out of them. The pipe allows the mystical force known as “uncleanliness” to escape the road, and thus makes it safe for Cohanim to cross.
You see, Cohanim (you can often identify them by their last name of Cohen, Kagan, and similar variations) are the descendents of the priests of the Temple. They are ritually forbidden from visiting cemeteries, and touching or seeing the dead, lest they become unclean. There have been complaints that the newly-engineered roads were built on the site of either a former formal graveyard – it is well known that most of Tiberias is built on such – or a grave site, and if Cohanim were to cross the road, or drive over it, it had to be made uncleanliness-proof.
Naturally, this phenomenon is a modern concept. Over the last millennia, Cohanim were basically able to cross roads without thinking too much about it, since the rabbinical literature is in agreement that we are all “corpse-unclean”: We’ve all either seen or touched a corpse, and since the destruction of the Second Temple, the office of the High Priest is empty, hence no one can daub the ashes of a pure red cow over us and remove this uncleanliness, which is the only religiously-sanctified way to do so.
So, while a Cohen is forbidden from entering a graveyard, if he walks over a dead corpse accidentally – such, for instance, one which is long dead and is buried under a public road – this is unfortunate, but not a life-shattering event. It’s not that it can deprive him of his ability to serve in the Temple, seeing as there isn’t one. I don’t know how many observant Cohanim live in Tiberias, but assuming the majority or at least a large minority of the population isn’t composed of fanatical yet somewhat ignorant Cohanim, this looks like a massive waste of public funds. Presumably, a large sign at both sides of the road, along the lines of “Danger, uncleanliess – Cohanim are asked to use another road” would have cost thousands, not millions, and would not have required the uprooting of ancient trees.
The damned land we live in has served, over the millennia, as a convenient route for armed forces moving from Egypt to Syria and vice versa, not to mention various crusading armies traipsing about. As a result, the place is basically a huge gravesite. The Ultra-Orthodox have proven, in the last few years, that they emphasize the rights of the dead over those of the living: The most poignant evidence being that of the Barzilai Hospital.
It is within rocket range from the Gaza Strip, and needed a reinforced-concrete emergency room; But, as the current emergency room is built over a gravesite, our deputy Minister of Health (the Ashkenazi Ultra-Orthodox refuse to accept the legitimacy of the state by recognizing its ministers, so they only serve as deputy ministers; they have no problem taking the state’s money, on the other hand) decided to move it a few hundred meters away – at huge cost and delay. There was a public outcry at this blatant favoritism of the corpses – admittedly, they are in the majority – and the government backed down.
But given the example the municipality of Tiberias, one could expect other municipalities to cave in to such demands. And, again, given that you can hardly dig here without hitting a skull, this may likely mean that within a few short years, a significant portio
n of the construction budget would be diverted to the protection of Cohanim from uncleanline

http://972mag.com/town-spends-millions-on-voodoo-roads/28355/

, and after all, what are muslims but watered down jews who forgot the name of their god

im not a jew. ban pls
yes. yes you is.
one of my great-grandfathers came from a town that was 25% jewish at the time and he was in a well-off family and fled to canada and he refused to talk about his past and hated the czarist system and ended up joining a socialist organization. so. so. i'm not saying he was jewish. but... well... he probably was. :angel:
matrilineal or patrilineal

gyrofry posted:
matrilineal or patrilineal

matrilineal