[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ugh i have all this cocaine now what am i supposed to do with it
gibs me dat
i think he was posting the most unlikely thing to have ever been seriously uttered
im going to be raisin bran for halloween. today
[account deactivated]
halloween is a pagan holiday hope you all enjoy your trip to hell.
Um yeah maybe it was originally a pagan holiday celebrating autumn and harvest but it was co-opted by the Catholic Church in 609 AD from which we get the name All-Hallows-Even which was the evening before All Hallows Day aka All Saints' Day and was a celebration of the beatified. Then after the Reformation the Protestants watered it down into a general celebration of the dead.

lungfish posted:
Um yeah maybe it was originally a pagan holiday celebrating autumn and harvest but it was co-opted by the Catholic Church in 609 AD from which we get the name All-Hallows-Even which was the evening before All Hallows Day aka All Saints' Day and was a celebration of the beatified. Then after the Reformation the Protestants watered it down into a general celebration of the dead.

once a pagan holiday, always a pagan holiday. don't celebrate saturnalia (christmas) either.

Why shouldn't I? Pagan holidays are the traditional holidays of my people, moreso than the Jew ones.
for thousands of year the "middle eastern plague" has oppressed my slavic peoples and their ancient culture
This would be a good time for SomeIsraeliFuck to post with his wealth of knowledge regarding theology and history but unfortunately he's not allowed to for some reason.

lungfish posted:
Why shouldn't I? Pagan holidays are the traditional holidays of my people, moreso than the Jew ones.

so is the holocaust, but you don't celebrate that, do you?

lol
ha! ha! i'm posting on halloween! ! !
lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

wowza! i love women!

guy fawkes: just as dull and incoherent in britain as it was back in the colonies
should really ask my catholic friends what the True Meaning of Guy Fawkes is

Crow posted:

discipline posted:

wowza! i love women!