babyfinland posted:
francis i like your platform but This is War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

babyhueypnewton posted:
ilmdge posted:
BAby Huey P Newton

I would purge everyone who was revisionist, first worldist, or had reactionary and/or counter-revolutionary tendencies.

This man needs your votes

I vote for deadken and the folkish forum
i vote for ken
vote for crow
I vote for Mr. Crow!
And so I face a binary decision between dead ken and crow. There are times, though, when one must have the courage to refuse a binary opposition and stake out territory beyond the limits of accepted reality. The question: Dead Ken or Crow? My answer: No. Shut down this website. Delete all the files off the server. Let us never speak of it again. The radical act in this situation is not to go deeper into the project of the new community, but to dispense with the community itself, to become rhizomatic and take a new line of flight. You say order. I say that order is chaos, and chaos reigns.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:
And so I face a binary decision between dead ken and crow. There are times, though, when one must have the courage to refuse a binary opposition and stake out territory beyond the limits of accepted reality. The question: Dead Ken or Crow? My answer: No. Shut down this website. Delete all the files off the server. Let us never speak of it again. The radical act in this situation is not to go deeper into the project of the new community, but to dispense with the community itself, to become rhizomatic and take a new line of flight. You say order. I say that order is chaos, and chaos reigns.

I'M GONNA FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE YOUR AVATAR TILT AT A 12 DEGREE ANGLE

getfiscal posted:

actually the truly revolutionary option is to withdraw from this opposition and seize power! Which i will allow everyone to do, because i am a very hands off kinda guy. You c ould call it laissez faire, in fact. kinda just let 'the market' of ideas and people take over, ya know?

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:
Crow

francis i like your platform but This is War

i vote crow but will aggressively lobby him/her to implement my Dialectical Posting Procedures with an implicit threat of saturating the forums with vicious attack ads in all future mod elections should they fail to comply

i feel like someone should vote for baby huey p newton so it might as well be me
changing my vote from pizza saladcat to baby huey
[account deactivated]
i vote for crow, i hope theres a tie and they have to fight it out in an arena for supremacy
i'd like to use my negative vote against send in the black man, thank you.

aerdil posted:
i'd like to use my negative vote against send in the black man, thank you.

wait is nounsareverbs send in the black man

i dont know, i just wanted my karmic thought to slip into the aether of the universe and hopefully somewhere the poster was known as sitbm felt a little icy shiver go down his spine
i vote Crow , bird gif supremacy
i must pee publicly everyday realtalk
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
don't forget to cast your vote! polls close in 10 hours!

I would sooner barf on my shoes than vote for Dead Ken or Crow.

I would rather take my keys and dig them into my gut and pull out my intestines and use them to masturbate myself than vote for Dead Ken and Crow.

I would rather enter into a time tunnel that brought me into the presence of the first human being who ever lived, the first anthrodescendant of disgusting apes, earn his trust, and then murder him gruesomely before he could civilize his local society, than vote for Dead Ken or Crow.

Given the existing stated platforms I vote for getfiscal.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what about votes that amplify or dampen the effects of other votes exponentially. lets get some gameification going on here.

NounsareVerbs posted:
what about votes that amplify or dampen the effects of other votes exponentially. lets get some gameification going on here.

that sounds fun but only if it were *REALLY* convoluted... also it might be tough to count up votes without some sort of automated system in place

maybe next time...

I vote FOR sendintheblackman
let's just do the next election IN second life

instead of acting like it doesn't even exist
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
CONGRADULATIONS TO MR. CROW