[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
How many of those 95.5% of college grads with work are working full time with health benefits?
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
but serious the part where he claims that since 15% of the usa population lives under the poverty line that means only 15% of the usa population is poor... and then he says that since 9% of americans (only?) have a substance abuse problem, poverty is not necessarily an "economic" thing poverty! is not necessarily an economic thing! ahaha that's it, I found my dissertation topic...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/18/us/18poverty.html

[account deactivated]
Harvard, Princeton, the Brookings Institute, and University of Chicago. Thanks NYT!

discipline posted:

I love it when me and my friends are on the bill o'reilly show and he says something SO! OUTRAGEOUS! that we all throw our hands in the air and yell at the same time

glad to see bill "do it live to the falafel" o'reilly is still getting work I guess. but seriously, who on earth actually watches televised news nowadays because that ish is really ridiculous

maybe you should work out your daddy issues elsewhere and come back once you have grown into an adult who is not bothered by imbeciles and sophists.

lol
[account deactivated]