Want to be like Grover? Yah, neither do I.

"I banked in the 99.8th percentile last year and I have a watch more expensive than my dad's entire wardrobe. I think I'm doing ok for a high school dropout with a military education. "

someone actually posted this
islam is creepy & weird, aesthetically repugnant, a bizarre simulacrum of an actual religion, judaism with none of its redeeming qualities

deadken posted:
islam is creepy & weird, aesthetically repugnant, a bizarre simulacrum of an actual religion, judaism with none of its redeeming qualities

well except when hasidic rabbis starting doing their weird prayers on a plane that freaks everyone the fuck out and delays take-off

deadken posted:

islamic architecture owns imo

thirdplace posted:

deadken posted:

architecture is truly the keystone islamic art imho

thirdplace posted:

yeah the prohibition on depicting living beings does spur on some p rad geometry BUT elements of this aesthetic are already present in non-islamic arab architecture & the architecture doesnt even begin to make up for the sheer ugliness of the religion itself

babyfinland posted:

thirdplace posted:

deadken posted:

architecture is truly the keystone islamic art imho

islamic fart. lmao

also,

deadken posted:

thirdplace posted:

yeah the prohibition on depicting living beings does spur on some p rad geometry

thats got nothing to do with it and enforcement of such a policy doesnt really correlate with architectural creativity either way

agra, samarkand, qom, istanbul: beautiful architecture, no shits given about depicting living things

deadken posted:
also,

lmao

thirdplace posted:

Just tried assembling a structure in Islamic architectural style and deleted my facebook

deadken posted:
also,

the ultimate absurdity on earth

deadken posted:

agreed, its a filthy and bizarre creed which, in the best of all possible worlds, would have been extirpated by a persian garrison in 636

islam is okay when it's violent and crazy but not when it's all clerical and moral & shit

deadken posted:
also,

looks like the ryugyong hotel is no longer the world's foremost aesthetic and ideological monstrosity.

Hurricane_Faggot posted:
deadken posted:

well except when hasidic rabbis starting doing their weird prayers on a plane that freaks everyone the fuck out and delays take-off

you seem to be confused. hassidim ain't jews.

israelis aren't jews
nobody is a jew. except the jews
lol israelis are the jewest.

i've had it up to here with jews and not jews

SomeIsraeliFuck posted:
lol israelis are the jewest.

no israelis are just assholes

you clearly aren't too familiar with jewistic religion
whatever lenderheeb
don't worry

you should've become a breslav hassid tom.
no you

something to give you an air of respectability
ha, i can already grow a beard

unlike u
amirs having a jammies and joints day today i guess but not in this thread!