Hello friends!

It is just over 13 months (spooky) from the November 2012 election in which BHO will lap his opponents and crush the weird Republican nominee (whoever that is). Guess what! You can help him! Donate as much as your credit card can hold and then phonebank every day! Nobel prize what what!

Anyway I will use spreadsheets to total up your donations.
saved the auto industry? FUCKING OWNED
single-handedly stopped the second great depression? FUCKING OWNED
battled x-tian bigots and let gays into the military? FUCKING OWNED
created literally millions of jobs through the TWO rounds of stimulus that the republicunts tried to block? FUCKING OWNED
re-regulated wall street, and gave us universal healthcare? FUCKING OWNED

agreedo
FUCKING OWNED
I will vote for Barack Obama again.

lungfish posted:
I will vote for Barack Obama again.

same but canadian

lol niggas with platitudes
im gonna vote third party probably or not at all depending on who's available. i'd like to vote for mckinney
im gonna vote third party probably or not at all depending on who's available. i'd like to vote for mckinney
well i hope your state is a lock for obama or his opponent then. i only care about people in swing states.
yeah WA is a blue state but that wouldn't affect my vote actually
im not going to vote
i think you are illinois and therefore a lock for the 'rack, i won't lose any organizer-sleep over it and i'll phonebank an extra vote for barack for you.

getfiscal posted:
i think you are illinois and therefore a lock for the 'rack, i won't lose any organizer-sleep over it and i'll phonebank an extra vote for barack for you.

thx, i dont have time to phonebank this week so im going to cancel my next shipment of fiery fatty and donate the money instead to B-Rock. #TighteningOurBeltsForObama

[account deactivated]
i tried beef jerky but it was terrible
you should vote discipline. barack the vote.

Impper posted:
im not going to vote

I'm going to vote third party too but one of those weird fascist white supremacist third parties like the American Independents
Yesterday I voted for the social-democrat in my riding. He will win handily. :smug:

aerdil posted:
I'm going to vote third party too but one of those weird fascist white supremacist third parties like the American Independents

not me i want a government job

straight ticket democrat

ChatBot posted:
straight ticket democrat

some republicans might be better managers at the local and state level in my opinion

lets get the right people in there to ensure the system works, imho.
micropolitics 4 microvictories
as a reborn i/p accelerationist imma gonna vote for lieberman in the next elections
i will never vote in my life

SomeIsraeliFuck posted:
as a reborn i/p accelerationist imma gonna vote for lieberman in the next elections

I would vote Meretz because I am a social-democratic Zionist.

girdles_gone_wild posted:
i will never vote in my life

convicted felon? you can still phonebank!

yesterday a dude threw a banana at a black NHL hockey player

getfiscal posted:
niggas with platitudes

What if I phonebanked and just tried to radicalize people from television to my World of Warcraft guild do you think the campaign organizers would ever catch me?

NounsareVerbs posted:
What if I phonebanked and just tried to radicalize people from television to my World of Warcraft guild do you think the campaign organizers would ever catch me?

that's actually encouraged.

Nobel Peace Paladins for the President
i voted for barack hussein obama in the 2008 election. it was a p cool experience, i dont regret it
i'm going to look at barack's website now and then trip report.
30 Reasons to Get Involved: #22
Posted by Lauren on September 22, 2011

President Obama is working to improve our country’s roads and public transportation with Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood at the helm.

---

so one of the main reasons you should get involved in BHO's presidential campaign is that he is pro-road. as opposed to the virulently anti-road republicans, who hate paved things.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/SocialDemocratsforObama

gonna join this fo sho
my.barackobama.com
who the fuck is gonna spend $450 bucks on a fucking obama pin collection

http://store.barackobama.com/buttons.html?source=site_tout3