[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

not that academic research isn't biased against feminism but it's probably not more biased than newsweek.

the capitalists who are currently making their mark/money in the sex industry have done it with the help of a much less critical academy since the infiltration of postmodern genderfuck bullshit as Gospel. for every decent study of how legal brothels have really affected places like Germany and Australia there are a lot more of these "human rights" types who are setting up shop.

http://sousleparapluierouge.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/anatomy-of-a-pro-prostitution-lobby-a-case-study-strass-in-france/

women's studies won't even exist in another 10 years, they are already folding them completely or changing them to Gender Studies and radical feminists haven't had a welcoming home there in general for awhile. women are just now beginning to make up the majority of those studying on campuses. women are still way underrepresented in tenured faculty, department chairs in the united states (and i am presently most concerned with the potential of legalization here). you can't gloss over how shitty most of academia has been for women and the affect that has on the conclusions/access/arena for relevant research done on prostitution from a radical perspective.

MadMedico posted:

visiting a massage parlor

discipline posted:

I don't understand your line MadMedico. You've been making these rather passive posts all throughout the thread, and I can't quite read what you're saying. Can you please clear it up for me, a dumbass?

getting jerked off by a trafficked stranger who lives in anxiety and poverty is like going to the convenience store to buy a Dr. Pepper. like a vending machine for your dickkkkk

This is literally the worst thread in the history of this forum and I look forward to the next 500 bumps because discipline found an article somewhere with the word sex in it, cheers.
everyone's bought it hook line and sinker, they can't ALL be eating from the sex industry's trough
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Discipline, I'm your friend. I followed you on twitter, the highest possible favor one human can do for another. That;s why it pains me to tell you this:

Keven posted:

This is literally the worst thread in the history of this forum and I look forward to the next 500 bumps because discipline found an article somewhere with the word sex in it, cheers.

despicable as always. more threads about MEME CULTURES PLZ

[account deactivated]
that's all true but farley isn't even in women's studies, she's a psychologist. and it's still totally factually incorrect that it's impossible or even rare to get an anti-prostitution study published. farley herself got one published in 2011, according to her website. her wikipedia entry lists half a dozen more articles she's published in the last 10 years in various psychology and women's health journals, all on the topic of prostitution. i mean cycloneman's point is idiotic and asinine but it's just not true that nobody can get studies critical of prostitution published. it's actually really common and literally the exact person you're talking about proves that point.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
president blackberry announces new hardline policy on jamsploitation, or something
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

that's all true but farley isn't even in women's studies, she's a psychologist.

DOES SHE LIVE IN A VAN, DOWN BY EL RIO

i do

i want MORE thrreads about meme's. LESS threads about what ever this thread is about (jodi dean???)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

i mean cycloneman's point is idiotic and asinine

Oh, wow, got any citations for this? Any actual substantial arguments? No? What a fucking shocker. Get outta here.

It is truly and genuinely incredibly fascinating the way that SariBari and discipline are literally resorting to the same arguments as creationists. Mind = blown.
substanial argument: because you touch yourself at night. citation: www.goatse.info. dont post you insufferable retard. gangam style

Lessons posted:

substanial argument: because you touch yourself at night. citation: www.goatse.info. dont post you insufferable retard. gangam style

That's a mirror.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

who let that guy out of wherever he was that wasn't in my face with his weird shit

Rude.

just try to refute this. you cant. now go to your room and think about what youve done

Lessons posted:

just try to refute this. you cant. now go to your room and think about what youve done

What a shocker, you can't make an actual argument to defend your viewpoint, and resort to ineffectual, contentless flailing and personal attacks on a literal child. Does that make you feel big and important?

can we just make this thread about cycloneboy and start a new thread to discuss pro-john activism
Johns! Electronic phones! Raaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
rawr! :3
RIP Cycloneman: A Eulogy

I carry sad news, everyone. At 4:20 this morning, internet weirdo Cycloneman passed away after a lifelong struggle with congenital Fail AIDS. The cause of death are currently unknown, perhaps because he was using the cat brush, or possibly that he washed himself with a rag on a stick, but most likely because he touched himself at night.

In a lot of ways, the Cyclone Man defined what it meant to be a member of the Retarded Forum for Assholes. He was a retard, and he was also an asshole. He would not leave even though no one liked him, and he would never ever shut up. He would make up insane and contradictory stories about his personal life that made me wonder whether he was legitimately mentally ill. But most of all, he was obsessed with bizarre and stupid bullshit in a way that no one else on the forums could match.

However, Cycloneman will live live on through his writing. In addition to his many terrible posts, we remember him for works like "Derpina Y U Raep???: Sociology of Gender Through The Lens of Shit I Read In r/MensRights" and his posting memoirs, "Not Even Other Deranged Idiots Can Stand Me". I am also happy to announce that his final work, "Name One Feminist That Doesnt Shit In Her Own Mouth: You Cant", based on his most recent posting, has reached the presses and will be published posthumously. I also like to think that Cyclonebot is up there somewhere in that big subreddit in the sky, in spirit if not in body, still passive-agressively downvoting everyone who makes fun of him or says something he doesn't like. RIP, you weird little fucker.

Like to honor Cycloneman's memory, share to promote men's rights. Use the #RIPDeadIdiot hash tag on twitter to join the discussion. Reblog on tumbler. Gangam Style
the thug lesson
lol i've read boatloads of actual scientific works on rape, i understand its difficult to put together a coherent argument when you're wrong, but, hey, why not try anyway?
also, downvoting things you don't like is what downvotes are for, you stupid, pathetic little turd of a man.
pps: i wrote my review of Sexually Aggressive Women back when I was still a feminist, fucktard.
By age 13 I was devouring boatloads of scientific books about rape
Women Who Sexually Abuse Children, Sexually Aggressive Women, Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, and Other Sex Offenders, Identifying Child Molestors, The Social History of Rape, How to Say No to a Rapist and Survive (note: ehh book), etc.
I prefer rape novels
also gr8 post alex