Tsargon posted:
America always has been and, as far as we can see in the future, always will be Super Racist. leftist-types like to say that the only reason the poor like the rich is because theyre convinced they one day will be rich, which is to say they have an (imagined) material incentive, but my personal experience of being a poor person + living in a whole valley of poor people argues otherwise. whites associate with whites the same way black people associate with obama despite the fact that obama has more economically in common with jewish bankers than anyone in detroit or birmingham.

Truth post. My dad is a birther who reads Noam Chomsky. Marxist/left ideas are discarded the moment they cross the color line, at which point they become a tool of the Other.

Tsargon posted:
see, im not so sure about that. the most patriotic people in the country tend to be among the poorest - and as soon as a white person says 'i have more in common with a poor black person than i do with a better off white person' then they throw away any sort of connection to the American nation state. as discussed in the op,

A lot of people I knew made this very clear - "should've voted Republican and kept taking it up the ass." As opposed to allowing ~those people~ a chance at class mobility.
- Note the gendered imagery
- Note the concept of Obama as 1) a transitive figure and 2) a figure for racial recompense

babyfinland posted:

what a novel idea

interesting but true fact: i have never met a black person IRL

i've seen them at large public gatherings and once stood three places behind one in a line but otherwise have never been within thirty feet of one
OP, what is it that you think is to be done?
National Separation, Nation-ur-ally!

camera_obscura posted:
interesting but true fact: i have never met a black person IRL

i've seen them at large public gatherings and once stood three places behind one in a line but otherwise have never been within thirty feet of one

t...t... tim wise? who got u to post here?

[account deactivated]

Tsargon posted:

I've known that answer for a while, I guess what I'm asking is "how do you do that?" And what would blacks be getting, or would they be sent back to Africa?

impretinent posted:

Tsargon posted:

I've known that answer for a while, I guess what I'm asking is "how do you do that?" And what would blacks be getting, or would they be sent back to Africa?

the country is already pretty clearly nationally delineated donno if u noticed

blacks get the south, mexicans get the southwest, whites get the northeast, indians get the midwest, asians get the northwest and jews get new york
i will move to jew york and shrug a lot.

babyfinland posted:

impretinent posted:

Tsargon posted:

the country is already pretty clearly nationally delineated donno if u noticed

That seems unreasonably generous to indians and asians, who are demographically tiny and don't make up majorities in any of those locations, to be given such vast territories. Also, I think the only one of those that really has to be done is giving black people the south.

And that wasn't the main part of my question, which is how do you make that happen?

getfiscal posted:
i will move to jew york and shrug a lot.

oy vey

impretinent posted:
And that wasn't the main part of my question, which is how do you make that happen?

Starve The Beast (federal gov't) + rahowa ?

maybe you guys should embrace social-democracy? seems "pretty cool" as miley cyrus would say.
[account deactivated]