some company in sweden is putting up fake chris brown concert posters except they have rihanna after he beat her

she has said she "don't give a fuck" about what other people think, doesn't care about having to be a role model for little girls, etc.

is it okay to appropriate her image like this without consent or are some things worth going over the line for

tapspud posted:

is it okay to appropriate her image like this without consent or are some things worth going over the line for

as a white male, allow me to answer unequivocally,

wasted posted:

tapspud posted:

lol that nigga a terminator

tapspud posted:

are some things worth going over the line for

tapspud posted:

"okay" according to whom? this sounds like an issue for sweden and rhianna to work through, they don't need your white-male appropriation of the issue

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

wah wah I'm six months old I can't manage my emotions witgout resorting to physical violence

-the arab spring

i like reading social justice blogs because they got trigger warnings for depictions of rape and such but they also got trigger warnings for transphobia, like oh no the existence of people on the internet who find transsexuals gross is causing me to have a nervous breakdown, i'm 100% sane
yeah we get it goat
watch me cry rivers as multimillionaire pop star rhianna is "exploited" by having her face on a poster
Rhianna is a part of the entertainment complex exploits and indoctrinates men to become more feminized and women to embrace whoredom as outlined in this video
i don't care what people think of me *is on the current cover of Vogue*

discipline posted:

chris brown is a young monster. what kind of man hits someone smaller than him. what a fukkin baby

Hunter S Thompson, an author i've seen you say you admire, often beat women.

when is this thread justified? the answer may shock you
Seriously OP way to buy into this racist "ooga booga violent black man" narrative.
haHAHaha, yeah.... way to go OP...

wh othe fuck is OP??

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

chris brown is a young monster. what kind of man hits someone smaller than him. what a fukkin baby

Hunter S Thompson, an author i've seen you say you admire, often beat women.

Thompson remained close with the Angels for a year, but ultimately the relationship waned. It ended for good after several members of the gang gave him a savage beating or "stomping" over a remark made by Thompson to an Angel named Junkie George, who was beating his wife. Thompson said: "Only a punk beats his wife."

teh hells angels gang rape was fine though i guess
O Was it cool? Was he cool with that? Tell us more :sarcastic&demeaning*
I got the beating thing from an interview with one his of biographers who lived with him

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/late-night-live-summer---hunter-s-thompson/3677846

It was in there somewhere, about how he used to go into violent rages and sometimes the pretty young things coming to his house would end up getting beaten.
pobody's nerfect!
whys hunter s thompson meant to be so good anyway
hATER ALert

I got the beating thing from an interview with one his of biographers who lived with him

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/late-night-live-summer---hunter-s-thompson/3677846

It was in there somewhere, about how he used to go into violent rages and sometimes the pretty young things coming to his house would end up getting beaten.

WOW-- a guy that was a stalinist and then quit! A double disqualification if i ever saw one!

[account deactivated]
Fail and Losing in Las Vegas, more like!

thirdplace posted:

yeah we get it goat

get what.

HST was a good writer back in the day, but he burned his brain apart. his last few years were like watching a bald deep south ozzy ozbourne
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

whys hunter s thompson meant to be so good anyway

he wrote some good books and then was zany for 3 decades

Are there any (alive) heroes from the 60s left who have not lost their cultural standing
I mean jesus even Angela Davis was a co-ordinator for some Rick Santorum PAC

While normally the moderating administration takes an iron hand in banning disruptive posters. Yet, as a Ironic War Criminal has proven, if you can afford to reregister dozens of time, there's pretty much nothing the mods can do to you. You're more or less above the law.

I don't think that's a good ideology, no matter how lucrative those ten dollars might be. Is there no Cybertrespass laws the LLC could have him charged with? In this digital age it seems ludicrous there's no such thing. Even if Something Awful itself could not sue internationally, there still must be some way to bring this criminal behavior to the appropriate authorities attention.

I've always appreciated the stringent pains taken to ensure a positive and safe posting environment, but I just can't understand how you allow this flagrant disrespect to continue. It's ruining a great thread, and the germination of a class of lawless shitposters ruining every subforum. Please take care of this matter Abe, Richard

hahaha when/where is that from?
like 30 minutes ago in qcs
What the fuck? i don't know what he's talking about....crazy

Fuck the fuck? Angela Davis is like the only prison abolitionist left in America... she wrote a book, a couple of them actually, advocating prison abolition in the last 10 years.