the count is in: alyosha won this election.
lungfish please promise you won't intentionally try to destroy the site again and let's show that unlike some other lf exile splinter forum we are able to let bygones be bygones, forgive and forget, let sleeping dogs lie and if the situation warrants put them to sleep, etc etc.
did lenin not say that the state would cause itself to wither. would we not elect a man who promises to destroy his government?
vote me i'll bend to the will of the people and show that democracy doesn't work once again

deadken posted:

words

http://samkriss.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/slavoj-zizek-answers-a-question-on-fifty-shades-of-grey/

i love it but you should credit the stewart lee joke you borrowed imo

impper's the biggest noob + he works in tech support + posts in reddit + writes bad
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

voting ends tomorrow at 9am my time (london time)

[account deactivated]
i vote for maggotmaster because that guy's a wildcard.

2pacalive posted:

impper's the biggest noob + he works in tech support + posts in reddit + writes bad

yah. i dont work in techy support, rather i work for google marketing which i guess is maybe better or worse for u. i do however post in r/mensrights

i vote for emanuelaorlandi if you really are so bad & stupid that you won't let lungfish be a mod
why are we only voting for one mod, don't we usually have two?

Edited by reggaelolita ()

lungfish, failing that nazbro, failing that boncaly

elemennop posted:

lungfish, failing that nazbro, failing that boncaly

hahah look at this noob thinking we have some sort of logical and fair IRV system instead of first-past-the-post like the idiot americans we are

[account deactivated]
This election

can we get the current vote tally so people can know if they need to change their comedy option votes to something more intentionally destructive
Seconding Ass Fury
[account deactivated]
you know that phillip glass piece that has classical instruments playing short repeating sequences that build up to this sort of constant crescendo? it was also featured in a soundtrack i think.

you know that one/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
how many would lungfish have if brutal rhizzone voter suppression laws were not in place
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:

deadken posted:

words

http://samkriss.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/slavoj-zizek-answers-a-question-on-fifty-shades-of-grey/

lot's of ppl ehav made that joke

discipline posted:

ok voting is over! please everyone welcome our new posting mods, bonclay and EmanuelaOrlandi

oh thank fuck

i have 1914 rep. let us take a moment to reflect on the savage beauty of the first world war, aka the greatest work of art ever produced
bekett ow3ns. i cannot remember anything, it's unquotable, and i hate every part of it that i read but it is back breaking funny and too smart & right. its hateful and makes me feel impotent & incompetent. im starting my 5th book it will be ultra personal
yeah after i finished the unnameable i was just like 'whats the point of writing any more, its all finished

deadken posted:

cleanhands posted:

deadken posted:

words

lot's of ppl ehav made that joke

im sorry this is an intellectual property respecting safe space

discipline posted:

bonclay has 10 votes so far, EO has 8, nobody else has broke 5

joel had 9 votes, this election was stolen and the rhizzone is now officially a fascist dictatoership, thanks a lot khamsek. seriously thanks, fascism owns

[account deactivated]
Good results & Praise god

ilmdge posted:

discipline posted:

joel had 9 votes, this election was stolen and the rhizzone is now officially a fascist dictatoership, thanks a lot khamsek. seriously thanks, fascism owns

ilmdge posted:

discipline posted: