tpaine posted:

if we use any of these words on the 'zone, a bunch of slime should fall on us like in the television show you can't say that on tv, except its pozcum

Let's not be crude here

guidoanselmi posted:

yeah thats not the point of the rx-7.

oh yeah doy i totally forgot, it's primarily known for long haul trucking.

that's why they put a picture of nissan's flagship commercial duty truck in the upper corner of that ad to draw the comparison

Groulxsmith posted:

please add 'tr*nny' to the banned words list

h**lthy w**ght

Nothing for rape.... Typical...
Please don't say "pee nut" instead of 'peanut' even though it's hilarious
[account deactivated]

peepaw posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

yeah thats not the point of the rx-7.

oh yeah doy i totally forgot, it's primarily known for long haul trucking.

that's why they put a picture of nissan's flagship commercial duty truck in the upper corner of that ad to draw the comparison

Let's buy a carbon fiber sports car with a wankel engine and hopefully all the parts that can only fail catastrophically will at the same time and it will be a beautiful symphony of chaos, the storm of carbon fiber and engine metals will raise Sutekh and the world will finally be consumed

discipline posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

wow looks like discipline is chickenshit and scared of the DHS. what a wuss.

I have more sand in my little finger than you'll have in your whole life kiddo

"Thats because you know what I can do with my little finger" Daniel kreig james bond universal studios hollywood

im still mad that i cant say brown out
Idk why the feds would track 2600, its just a bunc if fbi informants anyway
Root » Laissez's Faire » PLEASE DO NOT USE THE FOLLOWING WORDS ON KNOWN HATE SITE RHIZZONE.NET
i think it goes to show just how irrelevant the leftist movements are, especially on the internet, when they are purposely attempting to get on government watchlists as a badge of accomplishment

also the fact that the fbi have such little to do that they probably are reading this board, monitoring it in some fashion, goes to further show how little of a threat liberal political movements poise to the status quo
Honestly I wish taht me and "Tom" could have gotten a better assignment than to just sitting on a forum all day taking log of a bunch of college kids and degenerates talking about their insane ideologies and writing down IPs/doing background checks, but I guess it's better than a lot of other stuff people at the bureau have to do for a paycheck.
sup fbi
[account deactivated]
penis obama rant
wankel

LandBeluga posted:

sup fbi

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Honestly I wish taht me and "Tom" could have gotten a better assignment than to just sitting on a forum all day taking log of a bunch of college kids and degenerates talking about their insane ideologies and writing down IPs/doing background checks, but I guess it's better than a lot of other stuff people at the bureau have to do for a paycheck.

theres no tpaine on known hate stormfront

AmericanNazbro posted:

i think it goes to show just how irrelevant the leftist movements are, especially on the internet, when they are purposely attempting to get on government watchlists as a badge of accomplishment

also the fact that the fbi have such little to do that they probably are reading this board, monitoring it in some fashion, goes to further show how little of a threat liberal political movements poise to the status quo

one of my profs filed a foia request for his fbi file, came up negative, no file, lmao

[account deactivated]
"thomas paine"
My plan is to kill a cop tomorrow, beyotches.

guidoanselmi posted:

"thomas paine"

[account deactivated]
no the snes was before my time, i grew up with the n64
[account deactivated]
she packs my fudge

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

what tge /FUCK

i played NES. the S came years later.

shennong posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

what tge /FUCK

if you don't have fond memories of being a young baby child and playing 4 player WCW vs NWO world tour, you're a pile of dusty old bones, dusty old bones

no odd job
[account deactivated]
i remember when i was 7 or something (1988 or 1989) i saw the opening for altered beast for sega genesis and i was like fuck... i live in the future... the graphics are amazing. so much of my young life revolved around fascination with graphics lol
[account deactivated]
lol... fukken altered beast *shakes head happily*
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

billymc is back, getfiscal.

i don't know what that means but i'm open to it and encourage it and feel the rhythm of life.

[account deactivated]