Lol as if! id would much rather spend my time snarking on the social media sidelines rather than helping protect democracy from authoritarianism in the most important presidential election of our lifetimes!

Edited by realsubtle ()

hey, i said we were gonna phonebank, not whatever the F yall are doin over there!! XD
After four years of Trump we got BLM summer. I'm not an accelerationist but I'll take my chances and say whatever social unrest and open revolt we get this time will make all this stupid bullshit worthwhile. But I don't live in America so it doesn't really have anything to do with me.
one fuckin inch
got more than one bank app on my phone so i think i should be second-in-command on this one
i feel optimistic about my chances in the free state of california once we secede personally
hey guys. i fell into a hole where i’ve been living for the last 8 years. hows trump’s second term going
sorta sucks plus they're going to give him a third term
thanks to the novel corona virus for supporting the president in this difficult time
i am going to shave my eyebrows and go full denis-harkonnen. democratic centralism is great in theory but it only works in practice if you have a 200iq gen-sec with a very feyd-rautha-maxxing energy about them. like a bald stalin.

as always death to america and its entire population

lo posted:

thanks to the novel corona virus for supporting the president in this difficult time

cars posted:

President Barack Obama of the United States of America rappelling into the White House window every night to dribble the fell ailment into the enemy's mouth from a puppy medicine syringe as his victim's snores levitate his old timey night cap. Obama silently signals to me in the Antifa stealth chopper above. Parting the blueberry wrap, I tap out the grinder & start to roll

cars posted:

got more than one bank app on my phone so i think i should be second-in-command on this one

and you can take that to the bank!

incredible_ass posted:

hey guys. i fell into a hole where i’ve been living for the last 8 years. hows trump’s second term going

damoj posted:

i am going to shave my eyebrows and go full denis-harkonnen. democratic centralism is great in theory but it only works in practice if you have a 200iq gen-sec with a very feyd-rautha-maxxing energy about them. like a bald stalin.

as always death to america and its entire population

hey, look, this is going a little too far. whatever you may think of the necessity of a movie character's existence as a prerequisite to democratic centralism... please dont shave your precious eyebrows. they keep dust and stuff out of your eyes

Edited by realsubtle ()

i think if we make more faux cyrillic propaganda posters, and photoshops of putin kissing trump, we really have a chance biden bros

incredible_ass posted:

i think if we make more faux cyrillic propaganda posters, and photoshops of putin kissing trump, we really have a chance biden bros

this DoidLd Tyazmp motherf**ker is CRAZY. we need to get him out of the wite house NOW.

realsubtle posted:

hey, look, this is going a little too far. whatever you may think of the necessity of a movie character's existence as a prerequisite to democratic centralism... please dont shave your precious eyebrows. they keep dust and stuff out of your eyes

the sisterhood of the Marxe-Leninit taught me transmutation of all things dialectical; i paid my bribe to the Guild; but the final step awaited.

after i took the big pharma's poison, i could see the beauty and the horror that can be, unburdened by what has been

thing you people wouldn't believe. a single yemeni drone causing tel aviv to evac. a worldwide microsoft os update bricking every other unnecessarily digitised device. bella hadid being ultra horny in a 1972 Black September in July adidas re-issue only for the zios to demand the nazi company fire her...

all those moments, unburdened by what has been... like Tears

mods change the thread name

damoj posted:

realsubtle posted:

the sisterhood of the Marxe-Leninit taught me transmutation of all things dialectical; i paid my bribe to the Guild; but the final step awaited.

after i took the big pharma's poison, i could see the beauty and the horror that can be, unburdened by what has been

thing you people wouldn't believe. a single yemeni drone causing tel aviv to evac. a worldwide microsoft os update bricking every other unnecessarily digitised device. bella hadid being ultra horny in a 1972 Black September in July adidas re-issue only for the zios to demand the nazi company fire her...

all those moments, unburdened by what has been... like Tears

solidar posted:

realsubtle posted:

solidar posted:

thank you for your speedy response and decisive action. just like slay queen kermit haribo will bring as president of our fine nation.

incredible_ass posted:

realsubtle posted:

solidar posted:

thank you for your speedy response and decisive action. just like slay queen kermit haribo will bring as president of our fine nation.

im hoping she'll notice my self-moderation work on the rhizzone. then maybe they'll give me a shot at the big time... moderating the official white house webforums

incredible_ass posted:

realsubtle posted:

solidar posted:

im hoping she'll notice my self-moderation work on the rhizzone. then maybe they'll give me a shot at the big time... moderating the official white house webforums

Edited by incredible_ass ()

incredible_ass posted:

realsubtle posted:

DoidLd Tyazmp

incredible_ass posted:

kermit haribo

the boys are back in town
incredible ass