[account deactivated]
for some reason it's so funny to me that mitt romney reportedly yeleld "this is what you get" at ted cruz
[account deactivated]
lol did you see that police line? the pigs looked drugged; no fight at all, no mace, no rubber bullets, and i only started hearing talk of tear gas after the breach

turns out even a tiny mobilization with no organization can storm the capitol if the executive branch is complicit
im getting reports in that a man has left a note on nancy pelosi's desk saying "we will not back down". the note is apparently written all in capital letters
oh man. oh jesus. how humiliating is this? these guys waltzed right up to the end boss? just like that? do the maoists want to respond here or whats the deal

anyone recognized this interim government yet?

super-mutants about to breach the vault door

kamelred posted:

oh man. oh jesus. how humiliating is this? these guys waltzed right up to the end boss? just like that? do the maoists want to respond here or whats the deal

They don't draw aggro due to being an allied faction, it might look weird to someone new to endgame but if you get deep into the lore it all makes sense trust me.

They didn't storm anything - they were let in by police. There is footage of police basically guiding them on to the building steps. Now you might say this was a way for intimidated cops to save face. Personally I'm going to wait for the identities and average salaries of the aggrieved citizens to emerge
pretty smart of them to murder that lady then
it was a rowdy tour group. they were wandering freely through the capitol and the closest anything got to burning was some guy vaping in a senators office
today? i'd call it a "must laugh"
COPS TO FASCISTS IN CAPITOL: This was actually test. And all of you passed. Welcome to The Thin Blue Line.
AMERIKKKANS: *le massive applause*
TFW ur kkkop job fair goes awry because ur values align too closely. Too many Type A personalities in one room, I guess
this is your final malcolm jamal warning
the congressional crackdown on communist and anti-imperial speech due to this is going to be breathtaking in its savagery
god damn the inevitable legislative response

MarxUltor posted:

the congressional crackdown on communist and anti-imperial speech due to this is going to be breathtaking in its savagery

MarxUltor, I think you're mistaken; this incident was undertaken by right-wing activists, not leftists. What sense would it make to crack-down on leftists?

it was leftists, in disguise, wearing magaface
a boo hoo hoo I'm Adolf Hitler, I can't win The World War Two a boo hooo hoooobleuegh *drips snot all over pistol barrel*

Lmao
do we call this the amerikan spring or the white revolution
watched some chilling foootage of paper strewn across the floor of an office

kamelred posted:

kamelred posted:

^ who's taking bets on this guy's IFAP countdown spread

fucked up if true

cars posted:

kamelred posted:

kamelred posted:

^ who's taking bets on this guy's IFAP countdown spread

whom amoungst us

The optics were straight out of clown college. I half expected to see someone on a unicycle in the rotunda: government types cowering in fallout helmets, a man hanging from a balcony like solid snake, annuit cœptis carved in the stone behind him. a q-anon brand buffalo-man, shirtless of course. A woman in a maga hat vaping in someone’s office. More than anything the people who made their way into the capitol building seemed determined to sit in every important chair. No demands, no pronouncements, no fires, no destruction, no occupation, nothing that could risk presenting a cohesive, comprehensible picture.

Meanwhile, registered somewhere in the stacks of an airconditioned datacenter, Mike pence changes his twitter banner to show joe biden and kamela harris.

Maybe this was the moment the republican party split down the middle and the party of order consolidated fully. the settler garrison rails at their betrayal yet again, stumbling cluelessly into the halls of power to find that they're just corridors, just rooms with chairs to sit on. Where from here?

D2A
im confused, when i sat my ass down in a chair in front of an accounting terminal at the department of child & family services its power immediately overwhelmed m e and i became a bureaucrat for several years. if they put fake chairs in the senate beforehand that implies some sort of conspiracy
it has been real hard today for the News crackers to say out loud that the cops ushered in the far-right clown brigade, then turned around and flushed their own irregulars back out again when they were done failing, possibly for the same reason they haven't said that out loud the last half dozen times it happened in a major U.S. city.

But it is a special one today because their unanimous alternate hypothesis is Shrug Emoji. Major Security Blunder, Biggish Protection Bungle. Mystery Cop Sleepytime yesterday in the town where Cops type I through IX shoot your car full of holes if you drive down the wrong side street
yea it's pretty disappointing to me, kamelred the poster, that I'm in IFAP now

Edited by cars ()

Give me thread monitor please & thank you. i promise this will be funny
better yet since Petrol's on a posting break. give me temporary mod authority in this subforum for a 24-hour emergency action, then hold a mod election. The emergency is that it's going to be even funnier
as 24 hour emergency mod I promise to IFAP this forum's lowest-tier Red-Brown Diarrhea Boy kamelred more than once ONLY if someone lets him out for me to do it again per comedy "Rule of Threes". Also I get to play the video game Motorsport Manager Mobile 3 on my phone if I feel like it later. this I pledge before the Arena of Nirn

cars posted:

better yet since Petrol's on a posting break. give me temporary mod authority in this subforum for a 24-hour emergency action, then hold a mod election. The emergency is that it's going to be even funnier

You know what, sure, but only because it has come to the attention of The Administration that the forbidden Ignore User function may have been deployed, peacekeeping forces must be deployed immediately while we send UN inspectors to investigate.

Mod election is here: https://rhizzone.net/forum/topic/16017/

tears posted:

Maybe this was the moment the republican party split down the middle

mike davis agrees https://newleftreview.org/sidecar/posts/riot-on-the-hill

finally, at long last, he has been stumped and cucked