Sometimes that makes funny things happen at least. It's for the same reason it's funny to read U.S. Supreme Court decisions on major league baseball, because the foundation of bourgeois democracy's most powerful institutions in the United States is 4th-of-July cosplay. It's often lol & occasionally lmao. What happened to roflmao? We never get one of those anymore, and the lemonade mix they sell at the grocery store nowadays isn't the same as when I was a kid and I can tell.
Anyway that's why in 2016, the "faithless" electors went on the civics-course version of The Gong Show & voted for:
- John Kasich, the Walter Mondale of the 2016 primaries (elector fired immediately and replaced with one who cast the intended vote for Clinton);
- war criminal United $naKKKe$ Senator Bernie Sanders (elector said ha ha jk everyone! and replaced the vote with one for Clinton);
- another pity vote for old man Sanders (Hawaii was going to fire someone but lost out to the statewide 3 pm weed nap);
- a nonexistent Sanders/Tulsi Gabbard ticket (elector fired immediately and replaced with one who cast the intended vote for Clinton);
- three votes for Colin Powell by a time-traveling Newsweek office Christmas party from 1996;
- one vote for Faith Spotted Eagle. Hell, ;
- a couple people, one from Georgia and one from Texas, who refused to vote for Trump and were instantly replaced by people who voted for Trump; and
- two Texans who voted for a 1.5-pound belt buckle propped up on a sheet cake.
That was probably the last time anything will ever Own in the Elect-Whore-All Colon of the bad Satan devil bastard country.
have unfortunately been forced to accept the office of presidence of the United States... not where I wanted to be at the end of 2020 but there it is.
congratulations cars, i'm sure you'll do a great job
I wonder how many people in the Trump administration realize how badly the justices they put on the Supreme Court want everyone to forget a jabroni like Trump had anything to do with making them unelected United $naKKKe$ dictators-for-life