can you imagine if the hand sanitizers that contained methanol came from china? missiles would be flying right now
the way i organize my media storage files is i don't

Parenti posted:

the way i organize my media storage files is i don't

I do Album-Artist/ Album/XX. Artist - TrackTitle. Anything else is frankly superfluous and goes in the ID3 data. The pitfalls of this system are that collaborative albums get their own superfolder instead of going under one of the collaborating artists' folders. This could be fixed with symbolic links but that would cause other issues such as screwing up the folder size. Also I've been tagging Chinese tracks with the English translation in brackets. I realize this may be offensive to you China so I am willing to change the tags to only Chinese characters if you make it easier to learn your language. Thank you.
china already put a lot of apparently underappreciated effort into making it easier to learn its language starting in the 1950s

招瑤 posted:

china already put a lot of apparently underappreciated effort into making it easier to learn its language starting in the 1950s

tbf tho x sh ch and q seem pull more than their fair share of weight as far as consonants go