debating

trakfactri posted:

sublimated all-over

i knew it was going to be an amazing debate when zizek carried two toilets on stage

fascinatingly both speakers immediately started defecating and comparing results to wild applause

Skylark posted:

I loved it... I thought Zizek was amazing

Controversial. Many posters around here are trained to hate these two celebrities on cite, without I would wager, having any knowledge of them or their extensive corpuscles.

born very carefully, trained to hate

swampman posted:

Controversial. Many posters around here are trained to hate these two celebrities on cite, without I would wager, having any knowledge of them or their extensive corpuscles.

I have a friend who would talk shit about Zizek but then I'd catch him with one of his books. Sneaky.

[account deactivated]
in case anyone's wondering, they both suck, they are shit ass garbage men. Source: i know they suck and are shit ass garbage men.
[account deactivated]
tbh the latest material of his i paid much focus to was pre-Occupy stuff, where anything left of tony blair was viewed as full stalinism so there was no harm in claiming to be full stalinist
Actually Stalinism is a militarized form of social democracy so therefore
i was thinking about watching the debate but fortunately when i went to youtube i just ended up seeing this on repeat for five hours