[account deactivated]
thats sick but you should probably forewarn kersplebedeb about the origins of this site, and that we've been at various times home to a number of weirdos, reactionaries, schizophrenics and s.kriss. the association between us might be strange. nobody should be dragged through the mud on account of the rhizzone haha.
you should also put that on the About page cuz it kinda sucks

karphead posted:

you should also put that on the About page

:-/

i get the reasoning but i'm 100% against putting stuff on entry pages about how we're filthy pigs who need spankings. don't horny on main
tHE r H i z z o n E is the only site on the internet that matters, it is the greatest forum of all time, the list of shits who got banned and drove off of here should be in the "awards & achievements" section of our CV accompanied by a watermark of me flexing

cars posted:

i get the reasoning but i'm 100% against putting stuff on entry pages about how we're filthy pigs who need spankings. don't horny on main

eh, i didn't mean it should be a litany of our past degenerates and current degeneracy. "postmodern" and "bad aesthetics" is sort of rhizzle 2014 though and could use an update.

karphead posted:

cars posted:

eh, i didn't mean it should be a litany of our past degenerates and current degeneracy. "postmodern" and "bad aesthetics" is sort of rhizzle 2014 though and could use an update.

new about page writing is welcome, post it in the site feedback forum & i will perform the ancient rites