goatstein wants me to return so i'm back. what did i miss? how should i catch up?

i notice you have a twitter containment thread. good move imo.

anyways i hope you guys don't think i'm a sellout for twitter fame or something.

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

I think you are a sellout for Twitter fame just a little bit, but that would go away if you resumed posting
i became ev en stupider,
Hello Henry. Thanks for answering the call, unlike some people (SUPERABOUND)
someone direct me to the latest DPRK thread. or Mali or whatever.
excited for the return of professional spree killer doxxer "Heinrich Krinkel"
got this ad on your twitter just now and thought you retweeted it
welcome back
theres an billboard somewhere on the M25 for a logistics company which says "are you down to truck?", if youre reading this, billboard owner, i am not down to truck
Welcome back Henry. You ask more questions than answer them on Twitter, I hope you came back realizing you can do it on this humble forum.

Why are you, tears, not down to truck?
hello
wb krinkle
henlo you krinky lizard

tears posted:

theres an billboard somewhere on the M25 for a logistics company which says "are you down to truck?", if youre reading this, billboard owner, i am not down to truck

i don't believe you. really if someone showed up with a loaded truck and trailer, and handed you the keys, and said "your only job is to drive this to california", you wouldn't be down to truck?

sounds ok to me

hi and ty for posting.
Hi and wb

drwhat posted:

i don't believe you. really if someone showed up with a loaded truck and trailer, and handed you the keys, and said "your only job is to drive this to california", you wouldn't be down to truck?

sounds ok to me

hb
krink, im sorry youre good name has been dragged through the mud by some shoegums, how r you feeling
hi
hi
are you the same whiskeyjuvenile from olde LF? not to imply i remember what that Poster's deal was, but i recognize the name!!
yes
well come
http://www.somethingawful.com/hosted/jeffk/
poitot
[account deactivated]