this was good y'all, especially for a first episode. i'd listen to another one.

if there is another one i think it'd be cool to have a 'news segment' or something where you talk about local stuff going on in each of your countries/states, and possibly big stories from around the world also.
Yeah, that's what we need more of, podcasts with three dudes shooting the shit about current events.
you're not wrong
this is cool and good.
I SEE A JEALOUS HATER HAS UNSTICKIED THE OFFICIAL PODCAST OF THE RHIZZONE
MAYHAPS HE SHOULD LOOK AT HIS "NEW POSTERS GUIDE"
So resticky it, did you want to have a vote or sonething? You did a great job, comedy person

blinkandwheeze posted:

Yeah flac is good

No I don't want it restickied a week is enough. But Understand that I'm mad at you for unsticking it.
gentlemen, gentlemen. no sex in the champagne room
finally got around to listening to this, was pleasantly surprised, looking forward to the next one in 10 years
update: i still havent listened to this, but i will eventually. thanks.
i listened to this today. it was a good first effort but tbh that's all i can say (because i know how hilarious all three of you are!). more current events. don't be afraid to laugh at one another's jokes, helps create that chill hangout vibe that allows me to fool myself into thinking i have friends
Fundamentally I hate skype/phone podcasts because it completely fucks up the rythm and makes it really hard to sound conversational / have a good vibe even if the quality is good and the audience likes the people involved. Obviously, however, that was the only option for this project... my goal above anything else was just to get something made and done and release it and not get precious.

One thing you can do that works better in the voip format is roundtable/interview stuff but this obviously kills the "hang out" vibes, which is what I like in a podcast. All in all my biggest note to myself for the project would be to record in person, and since this isn't possible I personally have no interest in doing more even though I thought the project was reasonably successful on its own terms.
Have Tom take his top off