cars posted:

the nurses are busy so i'll walk through it.

1) both of george w. bush's parents developed graves' disease.
2) people who develop graves' disease are less likely to develop alzheimer's, which is known to run in families.
3) but DYTD reduces your chance to develop graves' disease.
4) george w. bush is marching like a care bear at funerals while his parents are still with it enough to launch insults up their hyperthyroidic necks at him.
5) i wasn't being serious, i've just seen Spin like everyone who posts here.

it did cross my mind that you might be suggesting that he drinks all the time on purpose to avoid the chance of contracting a disease but i thought that was too ridiculous to even address. but i see the joke now. thank you for your time

goldmine this thread

drwhat posted:

it did cross my mind that you might be suggesting that he drinks all the time on purpose to avoid the chance of contracting a disease

what

you have got to send me some of this commonwealth booze that only affects you if you drink it with certain goals in mind
Listen. George w bush is a known 20 year plus addict and alcoholic. What if, at age 16, he did a cost benefit analysis and decided it would be better to risk liver damage, ulcers, cocaine related heart or lung issues etc. than get Graves Disease, the disease so deadly they named it after its only possible outcome.
I don't remember taking anything.

George W Bush is dancing on the graves of the cops killed by a black veteran with soviet weapons while stone cold sober white people are walking into traffic chasing imaginary animals they can only see with their phones.

I am going to be so fucking pissed when I come down off of whatever this was but I want some more

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

They monitor minor rightist politicians health and run secret blood tests on them w the help of pharmaceutical companies and when one gets an early diagnosis of dementia Charles Koch gets a phone call like "we got one"

“If I had to vote for cancer or heart attack, why would I vote for either?”

Koch preference for dementia confirmed.

[account deactivated]
We're all dancing.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

And he still won't know what your beef is

Edited by SparksBandung ()