post your resolutions for the new year here, hopefully to be forgotten and not pulled up in an archive search later on
[account deactivated]
to finally live
[account deactivated]
1920x1080
spooky-Est 1 yet shrieking
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm more interested in getting a job and moving to colorado than fucking around with sunfish

tpaine posted:

makes me homesick

read more than twelve books this year. rofl. and work on corn
Does anyone want to open a tHE r H i z z o n E physical location in 2016 PM me

swampman posted:

Does anyone want to open a tHE r H i z z o n E physical location in 2016 PM me

What can tHE r H i z z o n E sell or market that would make $150 a day in a hiply posh urban residential and light commercial environment
Beside my posting
we could do tinctures

swampman posted:

What can tHE r H i z z o n E sell or market that would make $150 a day in a hiply posh urban residential and light commercial environment

mangosteen

let's found a liberal safe space that sells trot pamphlets., and donate the immense profits to the LLCO
this year i will probably give up pretending i will ever be a good mod let alone active contributor to places like this and work hermit-like on a book or documentary relevant to our interests
Then when you'tre done, we can post it on the front page.
we should sell vape pens, and dove chocolate in a different wrapper for 10x the normal price
and weed

ilmdge posted:

Then when you'tre done, we can post it on the front page.

there's a frontpage?

swampman posted:

ironic anticapitalist meme sweaters & yoga pants. this way we can commoditize everyone's dissatisfaction with the system, they will feel like they are making a difference by buying something and maybe occasionally wearing it, we will be able to pay the rent in our shitty hip shopping district, and nothing will be affected in real terms in any way except continuing to participate in the redirection of wealth from workers to rentiers. the trick is to actually say all of this up front on one of the walls inside the store so that people can be like, "whoa.. yeah" and do it anyway and feel double-ironic anticapitalist. the rhizzone.

my actual resolutions are to be healthier in various ways and more honest with myself about what actually makes me happy and try to pursue those things. i hope i can save up enough to do a few more online classes towards my first degree this year (last year i did one class). someday i hope to feel like i have a broad enough knowledge base to be able to contribute intelligently to society. ganbarimashou minna-san.
my only resolution was to get methlab to stop posting so with that done i guess i can just sorta coast through the rest of the year

Petrol posted:

this year i will probably give up pretending i will ever be a good mod let alone active contributor to places like this and work hermit-like on a book or documentary relevant to our interests

would be into working on some stuff about imperial outpost straya with ya (even if its just something like my vietnam thread)

[account deactivated]

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

Petrol posted:

would be into working on some stuff about imperial outpost straya with ya (even if its just something like my vietnam thread)

PM me

I'm hoping to build a tiny house on wheels this year

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

Already wrote all you need.

Australia: It Stinks! The end.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Australia: It Stinks! The end.

PyRD3mLkJ40

HOLY SHEEIT WE AHH WITNESSING A BABEH FUCKIN' WHALE
to be honest i was hyped as that guy about seeing a baby fuckin whale and if you weren't also you are a monster
my girlfriend (who ive been steadily converting for several years) once got really drunk at a party and got into an argument with an anarchist (rare in these parts) and defended the good name of stalin etc. anyway i heard the other day that that same anarchist jumped off a rooftop at a party and broke both his legs. hahahaha. my resolution is to laugh about this forever

Gibbonstrength posted:

an anarchist (rare in these parts)

where is this hidden paradise, and how can i get there

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'd love to date a red woman who was better read than myself and a strong feminist unfortunately those type of girls have something called "standards" so i'm left with the dregs willing to degrade themselves enough to date me