tpaine posted:

i didn't read "during" at first and i thought ilmagringus was urging goat and his wife to live long enough to raise the baby. narf!

same. here's hoping you live to see your child

[account deactivated]
bippy.
all of the names in this thread are good

Crow posted:

bippy.

i considered asking my wife if it's a girl could we name her Samantha Christine but there's the real chance she would like it and i would be nerding my entire genetic line forever and that's a heady burden
if its a boy, gordon freeman. if its a girl, gordon freeman.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i considered asking my wife if it's a girl could we name her Samantha Christine but there's the real chance she would like it and i would be nerding my entire genetic line forever and that's a heady burden

this is a joke about sam kriss right. Just want to double check.

yase.
[account deactivated]
lol. this world rules so hard.
luckily i already had the tpaine talk with my wife. she at least pretended to listen, i think, which was polite

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

glad i didnt do THIS lol

pretend 2nd daughter: dad why am i named samantha christine
me: well honey let me tell you about a youtuber who went alt right after he touched a booby,
my brother and his wife are gunna name my nephew after a classmate i traded handjobs with in sixth grade bc they think the name sounds nice

*sun ra voice* if they only knew what great jokes God has played on humanity yes
never name your child after anyone, thus, sexcopter
Its time to admit that Tpaine impregnated all of our wives