[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
great tunes op

discipline posted:

wait was crow gay. i'm not good at decoding xx innuendo.

my body is a prison forged of pain and exhaustion, and I've alienated someone I love dearly, so I drink myself to death.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IO17WyaU2mE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ho w do i embed, FUCK
[account deactivated]

Scrree posted:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IO17WyaU2mE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here u gho

what is dytd
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Oh God, between my drunkenness and hangovers I think about how alcohol has robbed me emotionally and it has robbed me from living out my full potential as a revolutionary.

I look back on the years spent drinking bullshit and think about all of the time I wasted on half baked schemes, on dead end relationships, on Trotskyism. When I look deep down I probably drink because:

Edited by walkinginonit ()

[account deactivated]
oh dytd is drinking yourself to death..

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i was pretty much done with life at 22, no one likes you when you're 23, and the rest of this life feels redundant. full communism now, i guess
it's great
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah i was gonna say, usually you wait until 25 before you smarten up and run out of bravado
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
only a monster would bring another human being into this world without its explicit consent.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
if i had a kid they would be too stupid to understand that the world is bad. i'd be like hey lardass, do you know how much dad hates this stupid earth, and moammar would be like "dad, i don't care about all that, i'm trying to watch iron man 14." and i'll be like you're 26 years old you little shit, read plato or whatever.
If I had a kid I'd teach them to be extremely powerful and without limits but they'd probably forget all that by 20 due to their own terror and weakness. But if not it'd be a good kid. Either way I'm fine though.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

at first i drank because this is happening, now i drink because everyone actively refuses to believe it

soon, i will be drinking because of the pretzel logic reasons liberals come up in the face of undeniable evidence to justify 10,000 years of the fourth reich
[account deactivated]
who are the daash idiots?
I drink it when i'm happy, and when i'm sad. Sometimes, I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it if I am. Otherwise, I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty.
i feel like drinking this weekend after a week of honest to goodness hard work. i would like to drink with others, but im unsure if they would like to drink with me. better go it alone to be careful.
if you want something done right, often you just have to do it yourself
i drink because the human landscape in which i reside is desolate