[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i love meat mouse
riots not diets

roseweird posted:

it can be tasty but it's just gross to pour tomato sauce on it and pretend it tastes like pasta

have you ever tried putting sriracha on cole slaw? Amazing.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thats cruel
[account deactivated]
the methiest baby
My wife and I were having date night and she was complaining that her watch was cutting off circulation to her hand and I asked if she had ever heard of the Stranger and she said no what is that, and I explained at length that actually there are two meanings, one is a novella by Albert Camus about a Frenchman in Algeria who doesn't care about anyone or anything but doesn't realize how fundamentally damaged he is and it's in some ways a commentary on colonialism as well as a very important work in the postmodern oeuvre, and there was a pause and she asked "what is the second meaning" and i said oh, it's when you cut off circulation so when you masturbate it feels like someone else's hand. the most goatstein conversation
[account deactivated]
my wife loves me and enjoys my company irl
same
i also enjoy all of your wives company/companies
your wives all call me all the time to complain about your bad posting.
ive been visiting a spirit oracle to doxx tpaine's dead wife
the church is known as the wife of god
old people just call diabetes "the sugars" and it's a really cute name for such a terrible and totally preventable thing. Oh, old people. They'd probably name the Civil War the "brushup over different beliefs" or something, ha ha! (don't use this joke, it's mine)
moose tracks. spirit tracks. i consume many hennies and spend bennies on dulcolax
i was reading about a guy who lost 27 pounds mostly by eating convenience store garbage like oreos and twinkies to prove that what matters is calorie counts for losing weight and some lardlords in comments discovered by reading the article that he supplemented it with a protein powder drink and multivitamin therefore take that science, like you can't get a months supply of that shit delivered to your door with zero trouble
im from the future and, actually, being fat is fine

animedad posted:

im from the future and, actually, being fat is fine

It's actually really good to be fat. If you're in shape that's called skinnyfat and its bad. If you're fat you're "huge" and it means you're really sexy.
well and this thread is how i ended up spending the rest of valentine's day watching old masao videos

aerdil posted:

well and this thread is how i ended up spending the rest of valentine's day watching old masao videos

time well spent

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

im fot

you weigh like 80 pounds

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i weigh over 100 pounds... so u definitely don`t want me to swing on u. cos if i do... den somebody gon` die...

please don't playground equipment shame

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

My wife and I were having date night and she was complaining that her watch was cutting off circulation to her hand and I asked if she had ever heard of the Stranger and she said no what is that, and I explained at length that actually there are two meanings, one is a novella by Albert Camus about a Frenchman in Algeria who doesn't care about anyone or anything but doesn't realize how fundamentally damaged he is and it's in some ways a commentary on colonialism as well as a very important work in the postmodern oeuvre, and there was a pause and she asked "what is the second meaning" and i said oh, it's when you cut off circulation so when you masturbate it feels like someone else's hand. the most goatstein conversation

I had to explain that and the texus tuck. Can't they look this stuff up?

[account deactivated]
Shes korean
i think its spelled 'gorean'

dipshit420 posted:

conec posted:
i weigh over 100 pounds... so u definitely don`t want me to swing on u. cos if i do... den somebody gon` die...

please don't playground equipment shame

there's a bunch of swings that make music in downtown montreal and they're awesome

[account deactivated]
Ya shes from korea