Reynolds 453 with bonded aluminum lugs and carbon stays. 650b front wheel and gear shifter like a car

Edited by swampman ()

what happened terrance
what the fuck that's very messed up dude
Sorry to hear that swamp man
Damn. Are you ok? I mean like, getting medical care and shit
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

Some guys beat me while I was on my bicylce yesterday and broke my arm, jaw, toe :rolleyes:
e: bug report, the rolling eyes emoticon isnt working

man fuck new york. all the best

r u o k?
Yeah i'm fine just missin my bike since i suddenly can't do anything
best wishes 4 a speedy recovery
Do you need any pairs of pants...
get well soon, bike-thru-swamp-man
Just a heads up to all the people out there who drive cars, i learned nothing, except to carry pepper spray from now on, so, go fuck yourselves
they hit you from out of a car window?
Is the bike ok?

Gssh posted:

Is the bike ok?

the frame is fine!

blessed lugged steel
hoping you get well soon and that it doesnt happen again swampman
damn
in happier news i'm touring across england rn, i keep stumbling across cool shit and really beautiful nature by accident. and a canalboat full of friendly drunks too
[account deactivated]
guess who hasn't slept in 24 hours, is in a mcdonalds waiting until the supermarket opens to look for another camping mat, then catching a train to france in the afternoon

Horselord posted:

guess who hasn't slept in 24 hours, is in a mcdonalds waiting until the supermarket opens to look for another camping mat, then catching a train to france in the afternoon

christopher dorner

I'm on eurotunnel right now and apparently this £20 per bicycle ticket costs the company £250 a time, because they have to hire a van with a driver

Turns out this is only done because the French snuck in "all wheeled vehicles" into the contract, which lasts forever unless both governments agree to pass a law changing it

So legally you could show up on rollerblades and they have to do whatever it takes to make the journey possible
looks like i've picked a vacation spot for me and my three-room collection of bart simpson longboards
i didn't get the van driver's name but he was incredibly cool, he talked about his time in lithuania in the immediate (like 1990/1) collapse of the ussr. women kept proposing to him

he thinks brexit is incredibly stupid and will fuck everything up for everyone re: citizenship and border control. he even pointed out where they're building the new eurotunnel security stuff that apparently broke ground like a day after the refferendum or something

when we popped out on the france side i experienced actual awe
European bike tour status: just applied for residency in Netherlands
European bike tour status: probably going to start again before christmas