conec posted:

it's not really impressive, it's the more logical thing to do. i have a GED too. high school is a waste of time - you get a GED, go to a community college for a semester or year and then transfer to a better school. what is so impressive about that.. what did you learn in high school that you think will better prepare you for lsats or law school

how to chug halfa bottle of 190-proof pure grain alcohol without dying

Lessons posted:

Here's what GED training is: crash course to take a test. Basically everything that's wrong with American education. If we could actually teach students everything they need to know in a 6 week course we would be doing it already

yeah everyone knows it takes at least 12 years to teach an American how to operate a cash register

i agree, it does, try to get someone who never went to school or dropped out before high school to stay in one place long enough, doing that kind of work, and show up the next day every day for a year.
give me five such men and i will conquer the world!!!!!!!!!
my second biggest regret in life is not dropping out of high school and learning how to fix cars
if i was a mechanic i would probably be the really shady dude that makes up a bunch of work i never did on there car. i'd be like "welp, yer range rover needs about ten grand in rust protection and im not giving you the keys back until you pay me."

probably one of the most fulfilling jobs out there i imagine
[account deactivated]
you could've taken out FAFSA stuff. technical schools are some of the cheapest to finance
[account deactivated]
♫ (high) school dropout~
go back to (beauty) school~ ♫

i wouldve put 'college dropout' but that doesnt fit the original lyrics
im doin 30 mins of productive work from home today on this great Canada Day public holiday. i am going to write down 6 hours on my timesheet lolz
don't be afraid of Job conec. Job gives food Job gives shelter. Job is your friend and u will love Job!

Superabound posted:

my second biggest regret in life is not dropping out of high school and learning how to fix cars

what was the 1st, and also the 101st ?

What has Job done for me? Job gave me this delicious chick pea salad and phone so I can remain in touch with Job
i got my first paycheck in a while in the mail today. deposited it immediately. hell yeah!
Job saves another life! *jobfive*
[account deactivated]
More like you're a handful!! j/k

confidential 2 connie: im actually on my other email account more. the one i registered with, if that's visible
dubble poast
Just got caught up with the previous page. prolly will not read the first one though. what a shame

cheers to conec and glomper "underscore" stomper for having nice rooms
the only room decoration i own is an acid mothers temple poster that's rolled up somewhere in my room
I got job.
[account deactivated]

xipe posted:

Superabound posted:

not investing in bitcoin

is there a link where i can read stuff about this?

my ex was at UCLA making what i do in st louis which is hillarious. or sad. whatever

Superabound posted:

xipe posted:

Superabound posted:

not investing in bitcoin

I worked for someone who cashed out $100K+ in bitcoins that they mined when it first started. I coulda got in on the action, not that I would've held them after they reached like 5 bucks a piece. Instead I sold my computer and went offline for a year in an effort to socialize more and be happier. It didn't work.

dank_xiaopeng posted:

group-teach/homeschool/montesaurus(if you can afford it) your kids until seventh grade so they aren't crushed into little moron drones by the system and then unceremoniously dump them into the public school system so they have a perfect set of villains to rebel against

worked for me and im smart + cool + well-adjusted + a communist irl . . .

RescueCreditor posted:

I worked for someone who cashed out $100K+ in bitcoins that they mined when it first started. I coulda got in on the action, not that I would've held them after they reached like 5 bucks a piece. Instead I sold my computer and went offline for a year in an effort to socialize more and be happier. It didn't work.

i called them "buttcoins" and laughed at all the people who were delusional enough to think they could ever get rich using computers and fiat currency