[account deactivated]
i don't think antisemitism against florida jews is a baffling phenomenon that fell from the sky either
to be fair that might just be because they're old and old people are the worst
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

tpaine posted:
lol my last rick scott thing is there. i should make a new one to celebrate his reAscention

A 90-year-old man is facing up to 60 days in jail for feeding the needy due to a new law that bans people in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, from meal-sharing with the public.

this is just amazing

chaos reigns
1/3 genderflorida

tpaine posted:

change goatstein's username to POZ_DISPENSER

ha ha

[account deactivated]
full disclosure, I retroactively frontpaged this as a 2014 story so I could send a link to The Grabber himself on twitter that might be comprehensible to non-posting humans. (he said my translation was more accurate. suck it bifflers.)

drwhat posted:

full disclosure, I retroactively frontpaged this as a 2014 story so I could send a link to The Grabber himself on twitter that might be comprehensible to non-posting humans. (he said my translation was more accurate. suck it bifflers.)

drwhat posted:

if ur not blocked by graeber on twitter u mighjt not be a real communist

that's a good idea doctor what. also aerdil.

tpaine posted:

there's a front page?

weird, if you make a post and then delete the post, the thread it was in still gets bumped. so now i have to make a post explaining the ghost post.

ghost post

most toast