petition to reopen iwc's last thread so I can reply to his request to a roadmap for combating third wave feminism with my screenshot of the OED definition for anime, n.3

babyfinland posted:

why are you looking at my okcupid uhhhhhhhh

halve your dabs, it was posted here by. . . mustang? and you defended it, which was unnecessary

i was jk i remember someone posting it here. i dont remember "defending it" except to make fun of that dude i think i like asked him to post the link a few times in dif threads??
why r u talking to me like this anyway
you posted something about how anyone attempting to make fun of it was stupid and i agree, it was a normal dating thing where you didn't mention how you call people faggots and gay all the time
shut the fuck up faggot
the way dadyholes talks i imagine he has yellow papery skin and the same teutonic lurch head i do
i'm talking to you this way because i know you can take it and won't get all pissed off and rhizzone is for lovers.
I don't really appreciate the anti-Asian shit though, I didn't come to this country to listen to someone from Seattle rap about thrift stores.
did i say something anti-asian??? is this a set up for a jezebel article. that would explain a lot of this thread
i saw there were 26 new posts and i was hoping it was more people whaling on lessons. instead it's just stupid shit about dating sites. sort it out.
"whaling on lessons"
juliah imagines some dudes with harpoons when he imagines epic burn posters
would explain some of u ppl behavior to me tbh,

babyfinland posted:

ilmdge posted:

Exactly. Same.

why is your house covered in creepy jesus shit

that was virgin mary stuff and shes the mother of god fyi

but tbh that was taken when i was staying with family, my own home is a pos hovel with nothing cool like that in it

i thought it was wail, huh ok then
fuck you for taking a screen shot like an asshole though lol
something tom something whale lol

littlegreenpills posted:

they sang a whiter shade of pale didn't they

lol

thanks for the nice comments yall. black people never talk to me about foreign crises.
try leaving your door open
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

tom u seem different

im p happy rn i guess how ru roseweird

i type like a teen girl now maybe thats what it is

roseweird posted:

tom u seem different

toms girth is such that it is literally impossible to see him from the same angle twice (due to the light cone or space time curvature or smth)

jools posted:

i saw there were 26 new posts and i was hoping it was more people whaling on lessons. instead it's just stupid shit about dating sites. sort it out.

lessons post some more D&D liberal crap
chickeon ur very rude for a noobie
or anime

babyfinland posted:

i told a dude from sierra leone who has toured w augustus pablo that i was marxist and he told me marxists killed "many many people" in his country and thats why he is a homeless person in america

i guess not all black people are accessories to the red crusade, so sad

it's kind of funny because youre some blindingly white child of the CIA who 'ironically' drops in slurs but you think youve got the race relations thing figured out pat. Its actually THEM who are the REAL racists! Now i know yall be lovin this zizek right here

That's p funny I'm so white lol
It is really funny
Lol
I don't want to fight w u or anyone aleksey. Pls don't take me laughing at things personally, is all love. Namaste
Know your place <<Cracks whip~*>>
U ever want some of this Nazi gold hmu

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Krinkle (and others) have you seen the Unknown Known yet? tbqh it's nauseating watching and listening to Rumsfeld speak for 90 minutes but at the same time it gives you an insight into the sort of ideology or morality at the heart of imperial America and holy fuck is it some banal evil

i haven't seen it but check out these kewl donald rumsfeld quotes from i think 2003ish that i saved;

"It seems to me that its up to all of us to try to tell the truth, to say what we know, to say what we don't know. Recognise that we’re dealing with people that are perfectly willing to lie to the world to attempt to further their case and to the extent that people lie, ultimately they are caught lying, and they lose their credibility, and one would think it wouldn't take very long to happen dealing with people like this"

and

"Truth ultimately finds its way to people's ears and eyes and hearts and I don't worry about that over the long-term. Does it make me sad to see television saying things that are flat not true and people printing things in that part of the world that are flat not true, children being taught things that are flat not true? Yes, it bothers me."