Thanks everyone, I guess I'll just leave the pills sitting around for the time being, especially given that they don't have a real expiration date. I'm usually too lazy to take medicine if I have a headache or some other pain, but maybe my wife will eventually use them some day. Or if I do actually hurt myself badly enough that a cup of tea doesn't cut it.

Or, when the communist revolution comes, I can be like that guy who went to Libya and cure people with my makeshift doctor's kit.
Maybe there is no moral. Maybe it’s just a bunch of stuff that happened.
I cooked a turkey for my work which is a tribal courthouse, then we dished up in the traditional style of the particular tribe in question, when is males first because it is a self-proclaimed patriarchal culture, which in turn was bizarre bc the judges and all the senior staff are women while the men include me, the bailiff and an eighteen year old records clerk but okay I guess? that is my thanksgiving story thank you for reading

Lykourgos posted:

Thanks everyone, I guess I'll just leave the pills sitting around for the time being, especially given that they don't have a real expiration date. I'm usually too lazy to take medicine if I have a headache or some other pain, but maybe my wife will eventually use them some day. Or if I do actually hurt myself badly enough that a cup of tea doesn't cut it.

Or, when the communist revolution comes, I can be like that guy who went to Libya and cure people with my makeshift doctor's kit.

take some and then turn yourself in to the police to be prosecuted for felony drug possession

TG posted:

Lykourgos posted:

take some and then turn yourself in to the police to be prosecuted for felony drug possession

no thanks, also the drugs in my home fall under an exception in this state. What I do wish is that I could get a refund for them.

Lykourgos posted:

TG posted:

Lykourgos posted:

no thanks, also the drugs in my home fall under an exception in this state. What I do wish is that I could get a refund for them.

What if I told you there actually is a way to convert your opioids back into cash?

i will never watch the horrible buddy comedy that ensues from this suggestion

swampman posted:

What if I told you there actually is a way to convert your opioids back into cash?

sounds like a scenario wherein one really ought to be turned into police.

Lykourgos posted:

swampman posted:

sounds like a scenario wherein one really ought to be turned into police.

Interesting idea, but I'm not sure impersonating cops will help us move these pills any faster.

Lykourgos posted:

If you're like me you'll just give yourself a stomach ache. Opiods can cause nausea in someone not used to their use.

TG posted:

came here to say dis

help im a cop

acephalousuniverse posted:

help im a cop

what happened, did someone drag you with their car on black friday

violence... disregard for property rights... mindless consumerism... do you know why they call it "black" friday?

because it's anarchy and anarchism is petit-bourgeois individualism
my aunt tried to disprove communism by reading to me from solzhenitsyn's wikipedia entry it was great happy thanksgiving everyone
Bump. You dont deserve a new thread this year.
Happy thanksgiving to all Americans
i work in the handbags section of macys this friday. woo
[account deactivated]
im bringing tandoori chicken for the office potluck. i wrote down tandoori wings but it turned out my life is too busy to skin 25 chicken wings so i bought drumsticks instead. if anyone gainsays me i will point out that a wing is a propulsive organ and thus functionally equivalent to a leg
[account deactivated]
As a functional human being I'm making a big meal and inviting both friends and family to enjoy more than a dozen courses while seated at my long, wooden table.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-10-best-black-friday-deals-at-target-walmart-best-buy-and-amazon
gonna go to the family grey cup party, featuring my home team, the racist garbage edmonton eskimos, who i hate.

rip riders

but there will be good food & good times, and i haven't been out on the farm for a long time, so it will be nice.
[account deactivated]
its like the superbowl, but for canadian football.

also, the CFL apparently reneged on a contract with the local IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees) for the half time show to bring in non-unionized labour instead due to "local interests," and the IATSE is suing them for breach of contract, so that's funny.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i understood like none of that post.

"good food & good times" is a slang euphemism for massive conspicuous consumption of animal flesh and cash crops, & bourgeois complacency

[account deactivated]
bippy is not dead
[account deactivated]

FSAD posted:

As a functional human being I'm making a big meal and inviting both friends and family to enjoy more than a dozen courses while seated at my long, wooden table.

the thanksgiving ritual is a little bit weird

but a little bit rock & roll
bippy

cars posted:

but a little bit rock & roll

tpaine posted:

i understood like none of that post.

ご愁傷様