Second teen arrested in beating death of WWII vet Delbert Belton

By Tracy Connor, Staff Writer, NBC News posted:

A second teenager was arrested Monday in the beating death of an 88-year-old World War II veteran in Spokane, Wash., and the people who helped him hide out were also busted.
Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, was charged with first-degree murder for the slaying of 88-year-old Delbert Belton, a crime that horrified people across the country. Another 16-year-old, Demetruis Glenn, was arrested last week and charged as an adult.

The great nephew of a World War II veteran who was killed outside a lodge in Spokane, Wash., speaks out about his great uncle. KHQ's Dylan Wohlenhaus reports.

"They did a horrendous thing and they need to pay the consequences," said the victim's daughter-in-law, Barbara Belton.

"They just kept hitting and hitting him," she said. "He was an 88-year-old man. Even if they wanted his money and he didn't want to give it to them, they didn't need to do that."

Belton, who survived being shot in Okinawa during the war, was in his car in the parking lot outside his Eagles Lodge when he was attacked on Wednesday night.
He was found wedged between the two front seats, and doctors told his family he lost too much blood to survive.

Glenn turned himself in, but Adams-Kinard remained in hiding for four days until "dozens of tips" led cops to his hideout, Spokane police said.

"Several other people with him have been arrested for rendering criminal assistance," police said in a statement.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/26/20197098-second-teen-arrested-in-beating-death-of-wwii-vet-delbert-belton

Put this little angel away with his accomplice.

"Several other people with him have been arrested for rendering criminal assistance," police said in a statement."

Good!
And the gun grabberz have nothing to say on this one - what a shame.
Probably his family members giving "assistance" to the "innocent" young man.
if this "stuff" keeps up, I will begin to connect the dots back to the Not Guilty verdict of GZ. I heard innuendos and now the news services are showing more and more on the same thing; Lane in OK shot while jogging because the thugs were "bored", 88 y.o. WWII vet being beat to death in WA outside a VFW club. Now when things like that happen, nbc "allows" the local news stations (Phila, LA etc) to display it and the comment section is just for those local viewers. Sure hope my raised eyebrow is not correct.
It's one of the few news stories which was genuinely disturbing.
This Thug looks just like the POTUS, will Obama get on TV saying he could have beat up a White 88 year old WWII veteran???? Oh no, AL and Jesse with also be nowhere to be found? Let's protest a White Baby shot in the face and now a 88 year old White vet blugeoned to death, WTF do you want to protest???

This is a disgusting crime by the savages this MLK breeding 3rd generation produces. Everytime when something is this bad it is a young BLACK.................
Folks, get your comments in early; the other story about these thugs MSNBC shut down the comment section in 31 minutes.....how long will they allow free speech this time?
Hey everybody, the problem is "gun culture" not black culture(or rather lack of it), now go back to your daily routine.

Sincerely, pathetic U.S. liberal media.
pjam, no guns were used in this murder but the Gun and Black culture go together because very few blacks get them legally and need them as crackheads.
Even the lowest animals and creatures on this planet have more regard for life then these pond scum vermin....lest but I insult pond scum and vermin. time for a quick trial followed by a first class hanging. this is a perfect opportunity to set an example. USE IT !!!!!!!!
where's Sally? she could set up camp and stay busy all day on this article alone. You just know the name calling crowd will be all over it.
Right on! Not a quick drop either, kick the chair out from under them!

Pinata time! Good honest tax paying people are losing ground and the two legged wolves might just get a surprise some day.
How many? fellow punks? relatives? How many have rap sheets a mile long as well? have they all ready been released? as usual the article leaves more questions then answers...
Is there any talk about this crime being racist? Funny how it only goes one way!
Hey, MPA! If it wasn't for a friend of mine carrying his 9mm with him in his car there would be a kidnapped, raped and murdered little 13 year old girl. The perp was about to do this when he was interrupted by my friend on his way home from work. The perp was about twice my friends size and tried to drag him out of his car until he put a 9mm up his nose and waited for the cops. The perp had a sex crime rap sheet three arms long. Wake up moron there are people out there that would kill anybody! One young girl saved by a gun carrying nut who believed he didn't have the right to hurt others. As for Mr. Belton, God bless him and my prayers to him and his family!
I just have to say I'am sure it would have been an honor and a pleasure to have known you. Thank you again for your service. Kill the scum.
He looks like a young Obama, even without the hoodie.
That's the spirit.
Like the violent music these two thugs most likely enjoy listening to, I hope the justice system "puts a cap in their azz, puts a cap in their azz!"
The black community condones the actions of these two murderers with their silence! Al? Jessie? Obama? Oprah? Tiger? Anyone?
I can't believe that anyone would even discuss the relevance of guns in this case.. this man was beat to death!! It's obvious that these individuals that did this have lost their souls along the way, it really wouldnt matter what they had or used it would have been done. Now its time to show the punishment all over the media so others that think its ok to to this crap might get a little fear put into them. Bring back the death penalty, and before I get the double standard crap about how killing someone is wrong, pertaining to the death penalty, see how you feel when it's your father,mother, son or daughter that is viciously murdered and then decide.
Reday .....Aim.....Fire , end of conversation ! Dont wanna hear their BULL @!$%# excuses or how bad their lives were or are . They took this mans life and anything after that moment dont mean @!$%# !! EXECUTE THE LITTLE @!$%#ERS !!!!!!!!!!!!
The Kid should get the same beating he gave Vet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the Dictator Obama on this one.
For the first time I listened to a "rap" song over the weekend and was horrified. The language they used was filthy, and there is no respect for anyone in them. The singer of the song I listened to was Jay Z; and he is the one welcome in the White House.

Our politicians - on both sides of the aisle used to be statesmen. Who was more charismatic than JFK? Now we have"

Axelrod - calling out Carrie Prejean, a beauty contestant, a "Dog" for giving an opinion for which she was asked.

The president talks about lipstick on a pig.

Gordon Hintz, D, Wisconsin state representative, tells a fellow FEMALE representative that she is "F___ing Dead!" (In no other time in history would that have been permitted, but there is no civility anymore)....

The Attorney General sues states in his own country to keep them from enforcing immigration laws.

He files no charges when voter intimidation is caught on tape, saying it would "Demean his people." What the heck?

He files no charges when the black panthers put out "Wanted: Dead or Alive" posters on GZ, and it's obvious they did it.

No charges are filed when a "rap" star posts the address of an innocent old couple - because he thinks it is GZ's. Why aren't there consequences for these behaviors? THAT is why we are seeing the deterioration of America.

Has the world gone mad? We are living in a time where the DOJ is a JOKE: Telling armed border guards to hide under desks. Legislators in California are telling little girls and little boys they have to tolerate members of the opposite sex being in the bathrooms with them.

This administration is responsible for the fastest decline in manners, in civility, and in decorum than any other previously. God help us!
So where is Sharpton with his big mouth now?

Throw this little bastard in jail for the rest of their lives with a bunch of sex starved Bubbas
This is to the Syrian people who are crying for help to save them and there Country IF YOUR NOT BLACK OBAMA WILL NOT HELP YOU. The same go's in this country as long as Dictator Obama in office if your white your screwed he will take form you and give to blacks clear and simple.
The old man shouldn't have gotten out of the car... Oh wait... he did not get out of the car.

He looked like a "creepy a$$ cracker" to these fine young men...oh... I meant to say fine young "children".

Baracker Oblamer... "If I had a son... he would be like this fine young gent"

I only wished the old man was armed. This would have been a completely different story.
Al and Jessie just keep stirring the pot.

It was embarrassing how the Democrats hijacked the "I Have A Dream " anniversary.

Dr. King was a Strongly Pro-life ,Christian Republican. ,,,,,, Murdered by a Democrat.

He would not have voted for Barack.
Now watch the Al and Jesse race baiting freak show crank up. They will make every excuse in the world for these two thugs actions. It will be white oppress, lack of opportunity, Lack of understanding, ( I think we all understand them well enough), Whitey this, Whitey that.

Of all the races, blacks have had more handed to them, HUD housing, welfare, food stamps affirmative action, educational preference, And done the least with it. According to CDC and FBI crime statistics, blacks comprise 12.6% of the population and commit 38.7% of all violent crime. And people wonder why blacks make up a disproportionate number of inmates.

Allen Keys, black conservative commentator, said it best after Katrina. "With all the cameras trained on the goings on in the streets in the aftermath of this hurricane. Why is it the only looters, muggers, robbers and thugs were black? Why with all those cameras did you not see an equal number of WHITE people committing criminal acts? Probably because they were inside trying to stay away from the blacks with the guns. The police went house to house, disarming white residents, yet, they did nothing to disarm blacks in the street with guns. I am beginning to believe that some black people ARE actually genetically predisposed to violence. An assertion I had long dismissed as racist rhetoric. Now I find myself wondering."

Sadly for this honorable, generous, kind man, he encountered two such individuals. Now they should pay dearly for their senseless violence and their lack of respect for a fellow human being. They should be regarded with unflinching disdain and sentenced according to the callousness of their crime. They did not rob his money, watch or other valuables, they simply beat this old man to death for kicks. Same for the three bored punks who shot Mr. Lane in the back because they were decided they wanted to kill someone.
These gutless punk ass thugs would have probably gotten their chicken shlt asses kicked if they hadn't jumped him in the car. Thanks for your service Mr. Belton and for fighting for the freedom we are slowly LOSING!!
It's about to get real y'all.

Let some little Travon come around my block.

Yaaaaaim Saaaaayin?
BUT, BUT, BUT, HE'S JUST A CHILD!!!!!!!

Just like Trayvon.

He couldn't do this, he's just a child!

We were told by the Trayvon enablers, that this type of injury could not happen, he's just a child!

We were told that just hitting someone couldn't cause anyone to DIE, he's just a child!

He's only 16, younger than Trayvon was, he's just a child!

We were told that Trayvon couldn't cause this much pain and suffering to Zimmerman, he's just a child!

It's a shame so many try so hard to act black and continue to be enablers for all these monsters.

Beating an 88 year old man, a Veteran, for a whopping $150. It wasn't enough just to take his money, they had to beat him to death. Leave him bleeding to death as they went out to probably buy some Skittles and Arizona Watermelon juice.

Of course nothing was mentioned at the glorious Martin Luther King rally Saturday. Instead, just more of the Liberal/Progressive complain-and-blame nonsense we have heard for 50 years.

The Al Sharptons, the Jesse Jacksons, the Ben Jealous' all walking arm-in-arm.

Symbolism over substance!

They were stumbling over each other for their coveted photo-ops, nothing more, nothing less.

This is what they crave, this is what they rely on, this is what they need to continue so they can give their sweeping accolades and flowing rhetoric, but nothing gets done. Just more of the same.

As they sprinkle more "Bread and Circuses" on the unwashed masses they laugh all the way to the bank and wait for their next opportunity to give the illusion of caring.

Of course the complicit media will heap praise on them for their "compassion", for their "benevolence", for their "courage." And the oppressed will just stay that way but think these "leaders" will someday lead them to the Promised Land.

They all have a better chance of hitting the lottery three times in a row before that happens.

God Bless America, he may be our only real Hope for Change.
burn it down
why weren't they beating a banker to death? a CEO? where were the communists to teach these kids right from wrong? this is yet another demonstration of the failing of the left to get its shit together.
420chan heils zion

Thread has been locked
Thread was locked by: SeVeN
Reason: Please take this shit elsewhere.
they should have killed that 88 year old man more humanely, with a shot of morphine in the arm
thank you for informing me of these nasty, hateful comments. i have activated the proper countermeasures
odb2
DOJ had a interesting metric there are around 3300 blacks in prison per 100000 population and about 460 whites using the same yard stick- is this a culture thing or has society created this monster by pushing affirmative action programs?- be interesting correlation

2 votes
Reply#1724 - Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:20 PM EDT