http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1215797
I'm a Type K
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I know those aren't things I'm supposed to have opinions on, but I can develop one more supportable than "kill all dudes". Anyway Israel is a very interesting country. No other industrialized country is so insane and ethnically fucked up. My guess is that the high fertility religious groups had a head start there and have been becoming increasingly important in Israel politics as their population expands.

Thing is, we're used to seeing the social fertility differential have a negative slope- that is, higher social status means fewer children. This explains the steady deterioration in the Western culture and genetic pool since the beginning of high civilization. But in some high fertility religious groups, the slope is actually positive- higher status individuals have more children.

Paradoxical as it may seem, Haredi Judaism may actually preserve the country in the long run as the rest of the world descends into stupid. Having a strongly nationalist, endogamous, positive-slope cult of high IQ Ashenkazis is not necessarily a bad thing.

No graphs this time, just baseless speculation.

ed: I guess I didn't answer your question either. The high rate of intermarriage among US Jews is not necessarily bad for the community as the whole as long as they're very careful about who they let in. The US Jewish community is small enough and high enough in status to select the creme of the genetic crop when they do intermarry. But Israel is in a different situation and it doesn't benefit from spreading multiculturalism to its own borders.

roseweird posted:

mustang i would love to hear 4 pages of your opinions on the high rate of jewish intermarriage in the u.s. and disapproval thereof by israeli jews. don't forget to include graphs

have you seen Promethus

[account deactivated]
I can't get any less autistic than that, sorry.
[account deactivated]
I know what kind of discussion you want but I have nothing to contribute to it. Israel is a fascist ethnostate and has grown apart from the liberal Jew diaspora, that's all there is to say.

This is not a contradiction though, on the contrary these strategies are complimentary. There are diminishing returns having a larger US Jew population. There are only so many board slots at the major media and financial corporations. Quality is more important than quantity here.

If the US Jewish population became larger then it would run out of quality gentile mates and become more endogamous.

Edited by Lucille ()

Basically, the reason why the US Jewish population is so exogamous could be summed up as, "It's raining men." Do you understand this analogy?
[account deactivated]

i think so? maybe? but i don't know if that's an analogy, technically

You probably wouldn't understand. When birds and bees, etc etc... I'm not the one to talk about it.

But when Jews invade Western civilization, they form an elite subculture that is small enough to pick off high quality mates from the gentile population. This is only possible when the Jew population is small. If Jews somehow became, like 50% of the US population they would start becoming endogamous because the gentile mate market would be saturated.

Since Israel is basically 100% Jew they are more like the latter scenario.

In contrast, US Jews focus on being the commando elite of global Judeo-Bolshevism. They don't need a large population, just enough to hold onto media and financial power. So they're okay with losing some of their number in order to retain access to high quality mates.

Edited by Lucille ()