http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1215523

Hello all.

Some people I know (fortunately not here) are obsessed with this idea that Jews control the media. Supposedly, like 90% of the major media companies are owned by Jews. Does anyone know where they got this idea and how I can refute it? Thanks.

IBTD

It turned out to be a lot lamer than I expected. "Sure, Jews control the media, but nobody prevents you from changing the channel!". Not worth the effort.

Now what you need to do is have them make a list of what they consider Major Media Companies. Then look up who is the CEO or Owner of them. I am pretty sure not even half will be Jewish persons.

Of course Jews dont own the media! What a ridiculous, anti-semitic notion! And, you know, if you decided to actually research the subject and very quickly found out that an extremely highly disproportionate number of media companies were very obviously wholly owned by Jews then uhh, so what? Its not illegal. Whats the big deal? You think Jews should just give up all their global control? Why are we even allowed to talk about this?
Did You Know: the real reason Jews have so much media dominance is because of discrimination against Jews. Back in the day, people were so anti-semitic that Jews were only allowed to hold menial, low class jobs that put them in direct omnipresent control of the very flows of global finance and the mainstream media information structure which irreversibly shapes and colors the hearts and minds of all Americans, while privileged blacks were allowed to dominate the enviable minimum wage service sectors with impunity
SUPERABOUND THEY ARE SO AUTISTIC THEY TOOK YOUR POST LITERALLY
'stanging hard right now
Next up on Sumner Redstone's Viacom subsidiary Comedy Central's The Daily Show With Jon Stewart-- Not Even Half: The Myth of Jewish Dominance in the American Media by Joel Greenberg, published by Simon & Schuster, available now at iTunes
jews without media control? thats like ashkenazim without the nazi
They locked the thread, the fuckers.

Superabound posted:

Next up on Sumner Redstone's Viacom subsidiary Comedy Central's The Daily Show With Jon Stewart-- Not Even Half: The Myth of Jewish Dominance in the American Media by Joel Greenberg, published by Simon & Schuster, available now at iTunes