Let me start this off by pointing out that all the major anarchists are jews. Luxembourg, Bookchin, Chomsky- all Jews. Proudhoun was actually a cool guy - "It’s not without cause that the Christians called them deicide. The Jew is the enemy of humankind. They must be sent back to Asia or be exterminated. By steel or by fire or by expulsion the Jew must disappear." - but Proudhoun was more of a reactionary monarchist and the kikes who came after him turned anarchism into something else.

The prolific role Jews have played in anarchotrottery can be explained by one fact alone- envy. Jews have always resented being outsiders, some even going so far as to want to destroy the society they live in.

Anarchists are kind of aware of this, they go on with complicated rationalizations about how anarchist unions can enforce wealth redistribution without a state and protect their property- sorry, "worker's cooperative"- without police and so on. But the reason why academic anarchists don't enter into these debates is simply because they don't care. They're Jews and the destruction of social order is the ultimate end goal, anarchy is merely a means to achieve it.

Of course I'm not going to make any headway against the brainwashed trots here, I'm just pointing it out.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

If you count all possible permutations of Oprah then the number of stars is infinite so yes.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Do me!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
please stop. i've emailed discipline about this.

Lucille posted:

Do me!

Wow, that's almost exactly my face.