You all are a bunch of trots and babies, no secular person in Egypt wants the Muslim Brotherhood to come back into power. The fact that they have to kill a few hundred people to prevent Sharia Law from taking over is insignificant. What would Stalin do?

PS when I said "Sharia Law is a good thing" and "Islamism Is Awesome" that was to troll leftards who praise Islam while skirting around the whole women's rights issue, apparently you took it seriously however.
remember when you were sincere worried that people thought the Karzai government was a corrupt, incompetent joke and that the Taliban was better organized?
besides no one cares about the MB
what kind of mental disorders do you have
no offense to uh 90% of this forum

babyfinland posted:

none taken

babyfinland posted:

aren't you already 90% of this forum by volume (90%fbv)?

wasted posted:

remember when you were sincere worried that people thought the Karzai government was a corrupt, incompetent joke and that the Taliban was better organized?

Just because it's corrupt doesn't mean the full Islamotards are better. You also seem to be changing the subject. IMO if you don't want to be embarrassed about holding stupid opinions on issues you don't understand, that's fine, just don't be surprised when someone points it out.

ed: Also the US condemned the Egyptian government, if you want to be reflexively anti-American now is your chance to do so.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/14/us-egypt-protests-reaction-idUSBRE97D11920130814

e2: Also I don't mean to criticize you too hard. The best part of Rhizzone, that keeps me coming back time and again, is the hilarious leftard worldview that pits America, Christianity, Capitalism, parental authority etc on one side of the Great Social Revolution versus Islam, Women's Rights, teenage rebellion on the other side. Any crossover, like Islamic Fundamentalism, is solely due to America/Christianity/the CIA.

Edited by Lucille ()

regain lands lost in your forefathers' day,
all this you did avow.
though men of steel and steeds of grey,
stood hard and fast and barred your way.
yet tis you to whom all heads now bow.
against foe both beast and man,
you stood beneath your flag unfurled.
they numbered as the grains of sand,
in the dead seas and the desert land.
yet tis you who rules this grateful world.
I'll only rule this grateful world once account creation is reenabled.
where once you strode the world assured,
you are the hunter's prey.
an empire lost, and pain and scorn and death endured.
naught but years of torment are assured,
before your foes can you repay.
now rouse a host and take the field,
choose men of whom canst boast,
did pledge their liege, their lives, their ghost,
and force all else to yield.
What is the relationship between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Bareback Brotherhood?
That's a good poem. Did you write it yourself?
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8399978/Seven_Kingdoms_2_%5BGoG%5D
Oh its an anime. n/m. Saturday Night Fever.
its not an anime?
I was thinking of Tenth Kingdom, n/m.

Lucille posted:

wasted posted:

Just because it's corrupt doesn't mean the full Islamotards are better. You also seem to be changing the subject. IMO if you don't want to be embarrassed about holding stupid opinions on issues you don't understand, that's fine, just don't be surprised when someone points it out.

ed: Also the US condemned the Egyptian government, if you want to be reflexively anti-American now is your chance to do so.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/14/us-egypt-protests-reaction-idUSBRE97D11920130814

e2: Also I don't mean to criticize you too hard. The best part of Rhizzone, that keeps me coming back time and again, is the hilarious leftard worldview that pits America, Christianity, Capitalism, parental authority etc on one side of the Great Social Revolution versus Islam, Women's Rights, teenage rebellion on the other side. Any crossover, like Islamic Fundamentalism, is solely due to America/Christianity/the CIA.

i only support Islam and teenage rebellion. if Women want Rights, theyre going to have to become Muslim teenagers like everyone else

I only play shitty strategy games. However I used to play good ones. Considering the game was made in 1997 by the creator of Capitalism it's probably worth playing.
I'm very nostalgic for 90s video games. When I was growing up it was all we could afford.

Lucille posted:

I'm very nostalgic for 90s video games. When I was growing up it was all we could afford.

was that last year lmao

"He tried so hard, and got so far, and in the end, it doesnt even matter" - mubarak

No, it was in the 90s.

H...h...have my parents been lying to me all the time? Is it not the 90s anymore?

Edited by Lucille ()

lol this was one of the better 'stang trolls

libelous_slander posted:

babyfinland posted:

dipshit420 posted:

babyfinland posted:

haha