[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Israel.
It is vitally important that Palestinians remain incapable of economic self-sufficiency and hopelessly dependent on Israeli trade and international aid.

HenryKrinkle posted:
It is vitally important that Palestinians remain incapable of economic self-sufficiency and hopelessly dependent on Israeli trade and international aid.

did your "daddy im fucking a coloured" religious replacement for a personality get boring already?

I can't even just post that out of context and let it hang there. look at that fucking sentence. look at it. soak it in.
what

I was just pointing out the common colonial tactic of banning certain economic activities by native populations in order to make them more subordinate.

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

sorry hank, its not at you

dm posted:
Israel.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
falafels make me gasy and give me the shits. i guess my very body is anti-israeli snacks
the best thing about ka'ek is that in an american accent you basically have to say "kyke"
In other news, In Egypt the Freedom and Justice Party has declared koshary to be a "bida'a", a prohibited innovation against the religion.

babyfinland posted:
In other news, In Egypt the Freedom and Justice Party has declared koshary to be a "bida'a", a prohibited innovation against the religion.

is the etymology of it from 'kosher' wikipedia says it was popularized by egyptian jews

that story really makes me want to visit jerusalem

guidoanselmi posted:

babyfinland posted:

is the etymology of it from 'kosher' wikipedia says it was popularized by egyptian jews

my understanding is that it was coptics but i learned everything i know about koshary from a "daddy im fucking a coloured" religious replacement for a personality

thirdplace posted:
that story really makes me want to visit jerusalem

(east) jerusalem is amazing

they should unionise imo
i didn't take you people to be peddlerphiles
You People?!?!?
you know what you call a dude from israel who's bad at video games? a joob
i must be in prague because i forgot to czech my privilege
downvoted like u downvoted me
puns are the lowest form of wit imo

getfiscal posted:
i must be in prague because i forgot to czech my privilege

no homo

"no homo" is still funny to me

babyfinland posted:
"no homo" is still funny to me

also: to anyone with a brain.

deadken posted:
they should unionise imo

Someone get on the line with one of these peddlers and lets suggest this idea to them! Coming up with real solutions on the Rhizzone! Yes!

getfiscal posted:
Czech my privilege

this was Havel's euphemism for fucking i think

deadken posted:
puns are the lowest form of wit imo

but shakespeare

it was kinda lame even when shakespeare did it imo
shakespeares puns were all kinda the same anyway, dude came up with 10000 'clever' ways of saying cunt
actually theres NOTHING quite as sweet as PUNNY language AH hah ah hahah
shakespeare is turd
falafel. yes. i will take it. street vendors. not care. get them the fuck out my face. dirty, dirty. israel ft epic W

discipline posted:
Remember when someone accused Future Widow of wanting to "kill all the jews" I mean wtf is that

wait she doesnt? wtf. mods??

mediterranean foods taste a little better whenever you find out it's israeli owned and/or run. mm yum yum zionism imnperial calories. support bad things thru your consumer choices yall
For Impper, going suicidal thoughts to 'kill all jews' is an easy mental leap to make because it's the number of jews killed, not the concept of the killing of jews itself, from which derives the differences between the two.