Noted hactivisht and member of the Gay Nigger Association of America is also an expert on Southern Asian affairs.

Andrew 'WEev' Auernheimer is a hacker and self described 'troll' and member of the Gay Nigger Association of America hackist and trolling group. A real thing which I did not make up.

Harkening back to what Auernheimer called, 'a decade of infuriating rich people,' Auernheimer has declared himself a supporter of the Occupy Wal-Street Movement through some digital medium. Possibly it was his livejournal blog, though the writer did all research using 'on strike' wikipedia so this is by no means definitive. Auemheimer once shutdown noted fetishizist corporation Amazon.com's .com website for one day, causing the company billions of yuan in loss.

Most notably, Weev Escher Auernheimer was convicted for his involvement with Goatse Security, another internet group somehow affiliated with the Gay Nigger ASsociation of AMerica, in hacking into the personal information of peoples on AT&T iPads. He served prison time in the same federal penitentiary outside of an Airport in Oklahoma as Ragga Reggae and Dancehall artist BuJu Banton, famous for his homophobic song Boom Bwoy Bwoy.

My question to us, as internet using troll dipshits like Auernheimer, what lessons can we learn from him? Is MaggotMaster in fact a superior hacktivisht because he resisted jail time despite his threats against the President Barack Obama? How can people like Baby Finland and Tape Speed evade jail time, or can we all just be honest and admit that they both deserve it? This is what I would like to discuss in this thread.
tape speed ended up being a lowtax troll, like so many other of his jokes
Everyone wants to be the new assange but nobody wants to pay the price

the price is jail for raping people
apparently that's not hte price sadly because assange hasn't paid it and he's literally Guilty Of Rape