why would i quit a hi tech job to do sales?
if u got a job already then u wouldnt

discipline posted:

counterdog:

Goethestein posted:

you guys know you could all get a job easily tomorrow if you were willing to go into sales

this would require them to talk to real life people
i'm literally shaking here

I think in the future people should only be allowed to give upvotes if they can post a picture of their pay stub.

discipline posted:

I got my first interview on friday, I'll let you know how it goes :^)

ganbare

tpaine posted:

i once got a cvs cashier to play with my balls. i was like "i have a coupon for free ball playing" and she said "can i see it" and i showed her my balls., it was pretty clever

i hate it when ppl like u hold up the line

If any of you are looking for jobs and would like to be part of a "street team" for a social justice iPhone app im doing some number crunching on, please PM me your details. You also get to beta test for it- think Seafood Watch but for fair trade
Is that some kind of metaphor for homelessness? Do you even know what a normal job is? Weirdos..
starbucks bought out my work and now theyre firing all the undocumented workers i.e. a bunch of the hispanic cooks. lol. fuck the world.
Good.

Groulxsmith posted:

If any of you are looking for jobs and would like to be part of a "street team" for a social justice iPhone app im doing some number crunching on, please PM me your details. You also get to beta test for it- think Seafood Watch but for fair trade

would this job provide me with an iphone?

[account deactivated]
lmao who was it who sent the drug present in secret santa to the mom

jools posted:

it makes sense that im still banned from wddp because i still think that was funny

i want a drug present

swampman posted:

jools posted:

it makes sense that im still banned from wddp because i still think that was funny

it was really funny but i do also feel really bad for the Mom concerned

sosie posted:

i want a drug present

One time someone in BYOB sent me some adderalls and I mailed them some zines.
what happened with the drug thing, I mean how did it turn ugly or did drugs just simply arrive and the person went oh no it's drugs
the guy figured it was his duty as wddp secret santa to send novel designer drugs to some womans family. methylone is a research chemical but also a schedule I substance, so not only did he send illegal drugs across state lines but included a handwritten note identifying it and adding "it's illegal as shit."
she immediately flushed it then started praying the DEA wouldnt no-knock her and kill her son or soemthing
lmao

honestly if someone in one of my cases went "no seriously I only signed for this package of explosives because I was part of a secret santa on this edgy politics forum and I had no idea what was inside" I would die of incredulous laughter
u suck
That guy is cool. Defend my illegal ass lol. All hail obama

sosie posted:

i want a drug present

i want drug lessons

[account deactivated]
QQ i got free drugs, better chimp out about it like a fuckin baby
who is a chimp
chimp baby
Oh no, not free drugs!!
__________/
goatstein PM me your address so i can send you some free illegal drugs and not use the information to hunt you down like prey
why would u hurt me like that.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

swampman posted:

jools posted:

it was really funny but i do also feel really bad for the Mom concerned

unspoken rule is as long as its under a KG, it's fine lol

look i got a job lol