Fuck And Destroy And Philosophy: What John Christy's Rape Novel Has To Tell Us About Purpose, Despair And The Human Condition. brought to you by Johann Kristiansen and the For Dummies series

littlegreenpills posted:

Fuck And Destroy And Philosophy: What John Christy's Rape Novel Has To Tell Us About Purpose, Despair And The Human Condition. brought to you by Johann Kristiansen and the For Dummies series

is that some eve online shit, you gaylords

http://mashable.com/2012/06/12/sweden-twitter/
impper entitle ur book Mulch Flunge or Double Hitler or The Frenzied Rape Spree of Adrian Mole, Aged 25 1/4 or CockinBocketz
this really cute girl in one of my english classes last semester seemed pretty into me and was fairly adamant about hanging out this summer, but before the end of class i loaned her my copy of journey to the end of the night and she hasn't texted me since she started reading it
lmao
i met a girl who liked celine in santa barbara and i know another back home but thats basically it. Celine: It's Not For Girls
yeah i took the chance though because she mentioned really enjoying henry miller
Did you warn her
That it was really good

babyfinland posted:

Re: rape

a novel by john christ

call your book This Ain't The Sopranos: An Irreverent Guide to American-Italian Cookery
call your book I Guess This Is Growing Up: 182 Short Stories in the Life of Blink 182
call your book The Sword Of Fury In The Hand Of Destiny With Elves And Dragons And A Totally Hot Princess and write a really misleading blurb

deadken posted:

call your book The Sword Of Fury In The Hand Of Destiny With Elves And Dragons And A Totally Hot Princess and write a really misleading blurb

call your book More Like William Scat-ner: The Scandalous Perversions Of Your Favourite Star Trek Actors
call your book More Like William Scat-ner: Jazz & Our Interplanetary Future
call your book More Like William Scat-ner: Frumpledy Froo
call it Chopsticks in Bangalore: How the New Asian Economies Will Make You Richer, Smarter and Cooler
all the good aim names are taken, like gendercop, and bigcis, and ganderfuck
GENDERCOP sounds like what robocop would be if it was set in tel aviv in 2022

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

GENDERCOP sounds like what robocop would be if it was set in tel aviv in 2022

HIS FLAG: STAR OF DAVID. HIS FAG: ALSO NAMED DAVID.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

call youre book. Dead Ken Stop Posting, and watch is shoot to number one on the sacramento bee bestseller list

cool post mini maggotmaster

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Double Hitler

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:

tpaine posted:

call youre book. Dead Ken Stop Posting, and watch is shoot to number one on the sacramento bee bestseller list

cool post mini maggotmaster

nothing is mini about me.

#TEAMLILDICK‬ YEA MY DICK SMALL BUT IM FUCKING THAT BEAUTIFUL MODEL IN HER ASS AND BEST BELIVE SHE SUCKING MY LIL ASS DICK AND NUTS - Lil B

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sry i dont know what musicians or authors or w/e look like because i don't give a fuck and its irrelevant. i guess iggy pop was pretty bad for me to not get, but i'm ok with it
[account deactivated]
Who the fuck doesn't know what iggy pops album The Idiot looks like? Whqat the fucking fuckj?? Fuck YOU!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I trusted them to. Wha the fuckkin fuck??? HeLLO? Amphetamines for THBIS? Lady?