[account deactivated]
i google image searched MEGA FUCKER, and the fifth line of results is deadken, shennong, and lykourgos' rhizzone avatars. Peace

carnegie posted:

the nutritional facts for a cheeto bag

tom alt spotted

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i've really only read man in the high castle but i think i'm long overdue to get my dick on
i like that one philip k dick book with winona ryder
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
this birdsong novel by sebastian faulks is pretty grim lol

They tracked out toward a shellhole, the sun bright, a lark above them. Blue sky, unseen by eyes trained on turned mud. They moved low toward a mine crater where bodies had lain for weeks uncollected. "Try to lift him." No sound of machine guns or snipers, though their ears were braced for noise. "Take his arms." The incomprehensible order through the gas mouthpiece. The arms came away softly. "Not like that, not take his arms away." On Weir's collar a large rat, trailing something red down his back. A crow disturbed, lifting its black body up suddenly, battering the air with its big wings. Coker, Barlow shaking their heads under the assault of risen flies coming up, transforming black skin of corpses into green by their absence. The roaring of Goddard's vomit made them laugh, snorting private mirth inside their masks. Goddard, releasing his mask, breathed in worse than he had expelled. Weir's hands in double sandbags stretched out tentatively to a sapper's uniform, undressing the chest in search of a disc which he removed, bringing skin with it into his tunic pocket. Jack's recoil, even through coarse material, to the sponge of flesh. Bright and sleek on liver, a rat emerged from the abdomen; it levered and flopped flatly over the ribs, glutted with pleasure. Bit by bit on to stretchers, what flesh fell left in mud. Not men, but flies and flesh, thought Stephen. Brennan anxiously stripping a torso with no head. He clasped it with both hands, dragged legless up from the crater, his fingers vanishing into buttered green flesh. It was his brother.

discipline posted:

thirdplace posted:

i've really only read man in the high castle but i think i'm long overdue to get my dick on

would really suggest do androids dream and ubik after that. actually the ideal order (for me) would be do androids dream --> three stigmata of palmer eldritch --> man in the high castle --> ubik --> flow my tears

where does valis come into this

so just now i clicked on the latest real news 'tube,

and as he introduced the guest i realized its the same john weeks that wrote "capital and exploitation" a mccaine reading list classic. however when mentioning the book in the guest introduction he keeps going, saying "capital exploitation and economic crisis". incredible! a new and expanded edition! or so i assume at least; i wont be reading it any time soon as its carrying a textbooky price of $130. still neat to hear about though.
valis owns, read valis
the only other pkd i really liked was the penultimate truth.... and that one about people on mars travellin in time
nnn.. nn... n-n-n-NERDS!!!! *steam bellows from ears, froths at mouth*
im reading The Dog of the South by Charles Portis
Using Gospel Music's Secrets to Challenge Black Homophobia
New York Times - ‎6 minutes ago‎
i'm reading death in venice, sosie's post history and the erowid entries for alcohol
i would read sosis post history all day if search worked
settlers, for maybe the third time.
Race Burns Class would be a good hardcore band name
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'm reading runaway Horses (en anglais), kitchen and kokoro (en japonais), and the limits of capital
[account deactivated]
http://shameproject.com/report/malcolm-gladwell-unmasked-life-work-of-americas-most-successful-propagandist/
S.H.A.M.E. project
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

S.H.A.M.E. project

yeah. ames and levine should have probably picked a different name what w/ the tumblr-overtones in the word "shame" now.

The production of shame is good

HenryKrinkle posted:

Crow posted:

S.H.A.M.E. project

yeah. ames and levine should have probably picked a different name what w/ the tumblr-overtones in the word "shame" now.

godfuckingdammit will you people please stop shameshaming

HenryKrinkle posted:

Crow posted:

S.H.A.M.E. project

i dont think mark ames, former reviewer of prostitutes, gives that much of a shit about the internet social justice community

my pancreatic cancer isnt a disease its PART OF MY IDENTITY! chemo is the most vicious type of erasure

Crow posted:

The production of shame is good

yeah i know especially in this context.

the gladwell piece is really good. plus i always like exiled's ability to dig up old obscure sources on these right-wing and libertarian groups.

get a life loosers
does any1 have a goodreads
[account deactivated]
i just made one tpaine can we be friends

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9962738-corey