The reactionary mind by corey robin
okcupid.com/profile/grasstree is the link if u wana czech out the fakery
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
thats really creepy chrissy

Impper posted:

hahaha, you're cute.

What sort of approach are the bois taking?

[account deactivated]
a lot of different approaches
i'm reading liberalism a counter history by domenico losurdo boy howdy does it own. pick it up on arg

Impper posted:

i love this profile so much...

I don't see why it's so creepy, in fact I would argue that there are very few ways for a man to get a better empathy of how women live.

It's like the Gen-Y feminine version of that Black Like Me book

Impper posted:
there was also this message:

Hi my name is Mike I'm 20 from Tinley Park IL. I am on here looking for a woman who wants to be intimate and have a sexual relationship.

from this guy:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Mike_Schultz/photos

Video Game Designing is just a back up for my primary dream job which is to become a professional Wrestler. I mean pro wrestler as in WWE or WWF for those of you have or are watching it and don't know what I'm talking about. I've had this dream since I was a little child. I used to sit on the couch every Monday Night during the Monday Night War.

this is literally me

except i don't have as many friends

Impper posted:

only 56% w/ this lass, ah well it's just not to be john

xpost: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Docta_Ignorantia

Impper posted:

Haha

sum1 pls read david harveys 'rebel cities' and tell me about it tia
yeah that too i want to read that. The blurb said it inclouded stuff about Occupy so i dunno whether it's a rushjob or if it's actually going to be pretty cool and historical
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

told u motherfuckers tilapia was gay

shennong posted:
sum1 pls read david harveys 'rebel cities' and tell me about it tia

i will but im not gonna buy it so you may have to wait

I read the Athenian Constitution by the Old Oligarch a month or two ago, and I've been wanting to do an audio recording of it to make up for my tardiness in finishing the whole Guanzi thing I posted. Last thing I read was Sophist by Plato so I could burn a person on the Science, Academic and Philosophy forum of SOMETHINGAWFUL but then the poster countered me by saying "yes you're right, my post was mistaken."

Impper posted:
there was also this message:

Hi my name is Mike I'm 20 from Tinley Park IL. I am on here looking for a woman who wants to be intimate and have a sexual relationship.

from this guy:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Mike_Schultz/photos

Video Game Designing is just a back up for my primary dream job which is to become a professional Wrestler. I mean pro wrestler as in WWE or WWF for those of you have or are watching it and don't know what I'm talking about. I've had this dream since I was a little child. I used to sit on the couch every Monday Night during the Monday Night War.

He looks like a white version of Yao Ming

Lyk when are you going to re-found the Platonic Academy
sweet idea for a khan academy parody

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

I'll do tonnes of awesome things as soon as I find a new job/quit my current one. Top of my list right now is to make an audio recording of the Old Oligarch so you lot can tell me my voice sucks and I should never make audio books ever again. For now though I want to keep working at least until the NATO summit so I can have a lolling good time during that week.

You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.

Lykourgos posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

I'll do tonnes of awesome things as soon as I find a new job/quit my current one. Top of my list right now is to make an audio recording of the Old Oligarch so you lot can tell me my voice sucks and I should never make audio books ever again. For now though I want to keep working at least until the NATO summit so I can have a lolling good time during that week.

what is your opinion vis-a-vis toga parties. do you consider them an affront akin to minstrelsy

Impper posted:
okcupid.com/profile/grasstree

lol your first profile image is literally a cute girl with her legs open.

also did you call dibs on mike schultz yet because that's a man with a life plan right there. two life plans in fact, he's got one eye on each of them.

but back to books

yeeeeaaaa gonna add these to the pile of books on my bedroom floor that I will never read. looking forward to reading more about how the world is stupid and everything is bullshit that only idiots believe in

Edited by Mannex ()

i hope you all realize that we are all legitimately insane people in need of medical health treatment in an institution and are actually schizophrenic, anything we say or do is the blind leading the blind

aerdil posted:
i hope you all realize that we are all legitimately insane people in need of medical health treatment in an institution and are actually schizophrenic, anything we say or do is the blind leading the blind

*lowers paw *

[account deactivated]
buy a sorbet and take a carriage ride thru the park aerdil
[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2862645

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
ahaha wow nice one krinkdog

Edited by HenryKrinkle ()

I'm reading this, it's cool and seems pretty honest and unbiased.

cool maybe i'll read that soon