he undoubtedly whines about troons irl too
i wonder how many times his wife has sat down to dine with him, as he barely touches his food, merely staring into the distance. his wife breaks out a box of wine, knowing full well it's going to be one of those nights where goatstein rants about the injustice WDDP has committed against him
lol
Once upon a time there was a beautiful prince in a land of sad goblins. One day the goblins, an unpleasant lot enamored of castrating themselves seemingly at random, decided that they hated the prince for his beauty and power and launched assaults on his castle, which were of course inept. The beautiful prince said "Nay, stopeth this, this shalt not remove the spectres from thine minds" for he had love in his heart for all creatures no matter how pasty and unemployable. Yet his pleas fell on deaf ears, which is an ableist cliche. The goblins chittered and jumped up and down with anger and thus aroused the Slug King, a blind and ancient ruler of the land, drunk on power and also drink. The goodly prince was banished to the land of the trolls and maneaters, where he would live out the rest of his days in fitness and wealth.

Goethestein posted:

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

Goethestein posted:
i figure with the right fighting, firearms, stealth and philosophy regimen i could have her be the world's greatest assassin by age 16. plus shes half asian so that's like a +2 bonus to all martial arts based skills, although she does lose the white bonus feat

she's going to be a trans marxoteen vegan

Doubtful because she's going to be attractive and sociable

hapsburg chin

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3477894

goatstein show your son this thread anytime he asks to buy a video game past the age of 13

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:
i figure with the right fighting, firearms, stealth and philosophy regimen i could have her be the world's greatest assassin by age 16. plus shes half asian so that's like a +2 bonus to all martial arts based skills, although she does lose the white bonus feat

she's going to be a trans marxoteen vegan

Doubtful because she's going to be attractive and sociable

what if shes born w/ aspergers, what then.

Amarkov - as for "Choosing Lucy" Her sister played WoW in the same guild as us. Lucy and her sister had a disagreement, and Lucy's sister bit her, leaving a mark and breaking the skin. Somehow i ended up in the middle trying to settle the argument, and i sided with who i thought was saner at the time. In reference to the "breakup threats" it seemed like all she responded to was drama, and since I couldn't be physically near her I settled for being very involved in her life emoionally, and was kept up to date on the goings on in her life which made me feel a part of it, when she shut down and took that away I felt like I didn't know her anymore. The first breakup attempt was me actually trying to end it, when she got on the phone with me though in tears, i melted, and tried to fix things. Deleting Lucy's number was a big step for me, and no she did not resurface later, the only reason I know her current situation is a former mutual friend of ours decided me it was his job to let everyone know she was engaged a month or 2 ago via emails. I told him I was happy for her but that he should take me off that "mailing list" since I wasn't interested in causing anymore drama. In response to the "reason which I won't bother to elaborate on it is completely impossible for me to drive to see her" It's a bit complicated and i don't fully understand it myself but it revolves around her responsibilities at home. She lives with her mom, 2 younger sisters, step dad his 2 daughters and grand daughter. She watches her youngest sister instead of paying rent, which as i'm understanding it, takes up almost all of the time that she doesn't spend sleeping to prep for her 3rd shift job. I also don't know exactly where she lives, so that makes just up and visiting on a whim kind of difficult. Part of the difficulty also would be i also live with family now, so getting any time alone is practically impossible at the moment without going out and spending money which is why the job and income were terribly important. I hope that makes some sense, and I really appreciate all the time you put in both reading, comprehending and responding to my post

Goochstain, that is your son in 20 years
le goat will ensconce himself in fortress of denial

although to be honest if goatstein were to instill his aspergers daughter with some Prescriptive Rules Of Social Behaviour, which iirc he's never been shy to assert and promote on here, he would mould her successfully into a somewhat dull and unimaginative but essential normal human being

littlegreenpills posted:
a somewhat dull and unimaginative but essential normal human being

don't sign your posts

girdles_gone_wild posted:
don't sign your posts

i got one for you: dont post

"Daddy, what did YOU do in the Great LF Exodus" - transfatty daughter son
goatsteins daughter would be a cool gimmick account if anybody did those anymore
if we had like 300 more posters here then gimmick accounts would be funny as shit again

Impper posted:
if we had like 300 more posters here then gimmick accounts would be funny as shit again

wait are you telling me that the islam posters aren't an elaborate practical joke

Impper posted:

wait are you telling me that the islam posters aren't an elaborate practical joke

There will be gimmick accounts Insha'Allah.

Ok, so I've worked out the Conquest thing. The idea is that to be a Real Guy, you MUST always be trying to fuck women by buying them things and ONLY by buying them things. It's part of how a consumerist society reproduces itself with qualitative changes turning into quantitative ones, etc.

Edited by dm ()

[account deactivated]
i will, if you send pics

dm posted:
Ok, so I've worked out the Conquest thing. The idea is that to be a Real Guy, you MUST always be trying to fuck women by buying them things and ONLY by buying them things. It's part of how a consumerist society reproduces itself with qualitative changes turning into quantitative ones, etc.

What if she buys you things, though?

dm posted:

this doesn't explain why rich girls like rough dudes from the wrong side of the tracks though

sometime's it's all about the pheromones...

she came from greece, she had a thirst for knowledge

dm posted:

that's not a 'conquest" thing thats a patriarchy thing a conquest thing is just getting the biggest score

girdles_gone_wild posted:
What if she buys you things, though?

i think you can still write these down in the expenditure column as a negative while chalking up the stuff she buys you as stuff you in effect bought her - i mean she's obviously doing it to get laid which also gets you laid, so as a sex-value asset it's equivalent; so it actually boosts your ratio p. favorably. you'd have to ask a jew though

littlegreenpills posted:
i think you can still write these down in the expenditure column as a negative while chalking up the stuff she buys you as stuff you in effect bought her - i mean she's obviously doing it to get laid which also gets you laid, so as a sex-value asset it's equivalent; so it actually boosts your score p. favorably. you'd have to ask a jew though

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:
i think you can still write these down in the expenditure column as a negative

report immediatley to double entry bookkeeping 101

littlegreenpills posted:
i think you can still write these down in the expenditure column as a negative while chalking up the stuff she buys you as stuff you in effect bought her - i mean she's obviously doing it to get laid which also gets you laid, so as a sex-value asset it's equivalent; so it actually boosts your ratio p. favorably. you'd have to ask a jew though

hello suga mama

AmericanNazbro posted:

dm posted:

that's not a 'conquest" thing thats a patriarchy thing a conquest thing is just getting the biggest score

qualitative vs. quantitative unless you can tell what they like by reading their minds

how did the human race perpetuated itself before the 'how to women' industry? like, is the sistine chapel a illustration by pick up artist michelangelo?

you must try at first to make physical contact & peacock the shit out of her

have a trusty wingman at all times
you are like the weirdest poster here prospero and that's saying a lot
well you'd figure people always fucked - therefore people

Goethestein posted:

i cannot stress this enough -- school her at home.

Groulxsmith posted:
burlesque isn't risque or taboo, it's a career stop for homely indie girls that are thick of thigh

if "indie" is just a polite way of saying "hipster", well, let me just say this: I am sick of hipsters and hate them.

Prospero posted:
how did the human race perpetuated itself before the 'how to women' industry? like, is the sistine chapel a illustration by pick up artist michelangelo?

uh.. arranged marriages, dude?...

aerdil posted:
uh.. arranged marriages, dude?...

thats... simplifying...?

its strange straight boys needing all these rapey efforts for something so basic and human

straight boys are pretty weird overall.
i like hipsters